1. itrboi

shg slider rack - install guide anyone?

Just ordered one , cheers :) Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  2. itrboi

shg slider rack - install guide anyone?

Where did you buy from? Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  3. itrboi

Anyone ever use cpl racing

Recently ordered from CPL and were spot on next day delivery :) Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  4. itrboi

The dreaded - 'What's it worth...?' thread

I'm having similar thoughts, although mine is on 84k (converted on import) and has only been in the country 18months. I would want no less than £7.5k (advert would be £8k) mine would be standard bar buddy club ball joints and spoon springs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. itrboi

12x6 number plates

Proplates - ordered a few times been spot on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. itrboi

Vibration noise problem

Ah fair do's my bad [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. itrboi

Vibration noise problem

I had a quick look on tegiwa but most place will stick them for the same price - assuming we are talking about mount inserts :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. itrboi

Vibration noise problem

About £30 :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. itrboi

If you have an AI606 Toad alarm and hate the range it has.. (Fix inside)

Slightly off topic but can you program it to chirp on arm/disarm ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. itrboi

Speedo converter on the ECU harness

If your handy could always get a couple of relays and a rocker switch to switch between mph and kph :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. itrboi

Purge valve delete?

The connector is a solenoid valve which operates to use the vacuum from the inlet manifold the suck the tank vapour. The cylinder looking part I believe is a non return valve. I have no warning faults, to be honest as it's just a solenoid valve rather than a sensor i can't see how it can throw...
  12. itrboi

Purge valve delete?

Just leave it out, this is what tdi north told me when I fitted my S2 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. itrboi

TPS wires....

If I remember right the outside 2 are the supply and the centre is the feedback. On oem Anyways as the ktuned is plug and play I'd imagine it the same Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. itrboi

JRSC Questions

Here for the comments, I'm busy prepping for a rotrex install in the next few months :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. itrboi

Extra pipe after fitted M2

I have just fitted my skunk2 manifold, I have spoken to tdi-north and they said vent to atmosphere via a catch can. Basically what people have said about pcv, it releases pressure from the crank case, and for emission reasons manufactures use vacuum from the inlet manifold suck the vapour in...
  16. itrboi

Vacuum line

I think this will be more the vacuum port on the manifold being open rather the the pcv valve being disconnected. Your car will be trying to control the idle whilst there is a hole in the manifold
  17. itrboi

Vacuum line

Yeah I'm tired of reading on the subject now which is why I emailed tdi. From what I gather in simplistic terms I think the pcv is like a pressure release but for emissions etc manufacturers put it back into the engine via vacuum from the inlet manifold I think Anyways this is the logic I'm...
  18. itrboi

Vacuum line

Strange, I emailed tdi north in the end and was told just to run it to atmosphere through a catch can Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. itrboi

Vacuum line

Was thinking of getting an unequal t and connecting it with the vac line going to the brake servo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. itrboi

Vacuum line

Busy fitting my Skunk2 intake manifold, where do people connect the vacuum line to that is on the back of the power steering pump? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk