Search results

1. Samy888

Best place to get a remap in Northern Ireland

Andrew @ momentum done mine. supplied and fitted kpro4, hightly reccommended.
  2. Samy888

Best way to post a carbon bonnet?

either way then it isnt going to be cheap to post either! lol
  3. Samy888

unfortunately i live in northern ireland.... i would happily meet anyone in NI though.
  4. Samy888

aw i just dont know.... i dont want to either as i couldnt trust a courier that much especially with something so fragile. :/
  5. Samy888

Hi guys, this is a bit of an odd one i know, but how on earth would you post it. I have one, and am located in northern Ireland also. I highly doubt bubble wrap and cardboard would do the trick lol thanks! sam
  6. Samy888

Opinions on the J's Racing 70RR

I Had one on my teg, it is the noise of the gods. ear bleedingly loud. but glorious...
  7. Samy888

Hondata mapping

I had mine supplied and fitted by momentum motorsport. really great sevice too. I left mine with them for 3 or 4 days as i didnt need it. he took it out on the road for datalogging etc . only problem is they are based in northern Ireland. they also have a cracking website selling quaife...
  8. Samy888

Hubcentric spacers

My car was lowered 30mm on ebiach springs, i had 225 tyres and tegiwa 20mm spacers. was fine with that and didnt have any issues.
  9. Samy888

ECU Locaction & Removal

Thanks very much Mike appreciate the quick response, will let you know how i get on :)
  10. Samy888

ECU Locaction & Removal

Hey Guys, Im after a 'how to' as to removing my ECU as its being sent off to get the kpro fitted. can't seem to find anything on the forum either :/ thanks in advance :)
  11. Samy888

Spigot Rings

Yup :xconfused:
  12. Samy888

Spigot Rings

hmm he just said to me it would help balance the wheels. especially at speed. I had coilovers taken out and adjusted and corner weights set.
  13. Samy888

Spigot Rings

Would anyone be able to point me in the right diection for a set of these. Was in with momentum motorsport getting a proper suspension setup and they advised i should get some. any help would be greatly appreciated. there are the specs of my wheels :) Enkei RPF1 2x 17"x8" front 2x 17"x9"...
  14. Samy888

DC5 Japanese emissions sticker

Do you have a link for these radiation free stickers? would be interested in these... ;)
  15. Samy888

Must be A disabled badge for the oldies ;)
  16. Samy888

Hey guys, just posting to see if anyone is interested in one... Pretty sure all cars came with this from Japan but wanted to add it back on for originality. I found this pic on US eBay for $18 so working out around £12 posted to the UK. I'm sure there will be plenty of people who would also...
  17. Samy888

Neighbour purposely crashed into my DC5.

sorry to hear about the car Lewis, your neighbor sounds like a complete twat to be honest. having to ring the police due to his behaviour also, I don't know If I could put up with that lol. karma's a b*tch and it will all come back on him one day.
  18. Samy888

Tdi north

Being based in northen Ireland, ill be taking mine to momentum motorsport :)
  19. Samy888

Spark plug cover nuts

only need 4 of them though. so still saving £6 :) thats my lunch sorted for a good few days lol
  20. Samy888

Spark plug cover nuts

class. thanks Dave. image share