Search results

1. The Mighty Clam

Heater control panel - can someone confim which bulb please?

Hi, the left hand side of my climate control panel is not illuminated red, can someone confirm if I need a T3, T4 or T4.2 neo wedge bulb please? It is the small bulb on the left in the pic I'm after. I've looked on other threads but it's unclear exactly which bulb is for this section.
  2. The Mighty Clam

Opinions on this DC5?

Hi all, what are people opinions on this one? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-Honda-Integra-Type-R-DC5-95K-Miles-Championship-White-C-Pack-/255110929982?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0 Seems a little pricey for nearly 100k miles (although car values are...
  3. The Mighty Clam

Third time lucky...

Hi all, and greetings from Kent, glad to see the forum is still going, and looking better than ever. I am an oldie rather than a newbie and occasional visitor to these realms but am in search of what will be DC5 number three. I had one in 2011 and another one in 2015, now I find my hankering...
  4. The Mighty Clam

Kakimoto Regu Or Spoon N1 + B-Pipe?

Hi all, I have looked at a lot of the exhaust threads, to the avail of much good info :). However I'm after more of a specific comparison here. I am running a (nearly new) Kakimoto Regu cat back exhaust and am considering changing to a Spoon N1. I am after a bit more sound and a tad more...
  5. The Mighty Clam

Which LED Sidelight Bulbs?

Hi all, Thinking of replacing the standard 'yellow' sidelight bulbs as my OCD doesn't like them not matching the HID's. Which ones of the two bulb options below would you go for - the cheap option or the Philips ones? I have had issues in the past fitting cheaper LED bulbs in that they often...
  6. The Mighty Clam

Oldbie becoming Newbie again!

Hi all, Just thought I'd say hi and indeed wassup. I was previously on here about 5 years ago but can't remember my username, old email or anything! Anyway, I'm hoping to rejoin the fold and acquire an excellent conditioned, low mileage CW Teg. I have posted in the wanted section what I'm...