Search results

1. Kev.W

Higher Temperature Gauge

Anybody else experiencing higher temps today in this weather?
  2. Kev.W

Interior Integra Type R Badge

Has anyone had the red come out of their R's and what has people used to fill it back in?
  3. Kev.W

Help on this random find...

So I finally got around to putting my boot interior back in today and had to take my space saver out to retrieve all my fittings and I came across this piece of paper and plastic bits, it looks like instructions and something to do with the air vents... Any ideas?
  4. Kev.W

Wheel Alignment set up with Adjustable coilovers

Not sure if there's a thread already like this but my search wouldn't find what I wanted... So onto my question, I'm fitting my Meister's this weekend and was wondering what preload did everyone put into the springs before fitting and what alignment you got and how it feels so I can get it all...
  5. Kev.W

Nuts holding OEM Front Strut Brace

Are the nuts holding the OEM brace actually there for anything else other than the brace? I'm curious because when I removed it to fit the Buddyclub, I just put the nuts back just in case
  6. Kev.W

Newbie Alert!

Hi all, I signed up a few months ago just to browse around mainly until I collected my DC5 and as of yesterday I am now a proud owner of a Nighthawk Black faced lift DC5 and couldn't be happier with it! The basics I'm Kev of course and from Nottingham.
  7. Kev.W

Head Unit

I finally picked up my DC5 yesterday! I've come around to try and get the head unit out that came with the car, has anyone got experience in taking an Alpine MDA-W915J out as all the manuals I can find or help on Google is all in Japanese