Search results

1. Jinis dust

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

oh, well i haven't had it 🤷 isit combe that should of sent it out? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. Jinis dust

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

not long now ☺ Should we be receiving stand pass's on a email? as i still haven't got mine if so [emoji854] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. Jinis dust

DC5 Recaros vs girlfriend ..

only have to drill 1 hole per side in the dc5 seat rail. they do suit it well, and the red colour match in bang on Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. Jinis dust

DC5 track rod end nut on EP3

don't your new track rod ends come with new nuts? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. Jinis dust

DC5 Recaros vs girlfriend ..

good shout on the ep3 premier seats. I fitted these a while back as i had them left over from a ep3. no where near as "snug" around the waist and easier to get in and out of with out fear of wrecking the bolsters. just 2 holes per seat rail need to be drilled. I have since removed them, as...
  6. Jinis dust

DC5 track rod end nut on EP3

yes there interchangeable between ep3 and dc5. I've got ep3 track rod ends on my teg as im running ep3 coilovers. edit: didn't read properly... not sure if the track rod end nut fit eachother
  7. Jinis dust

Cushion/ pillow/ padding thing for the seat belt harness

literally just ordered my self these off eBay. as my missus also complains of head banging https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F222783567265 Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. Jinis dust

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

also received mine today. thank you very much for sorting. Will post a pic once I slap them on [emoji41] Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. Jinis dust

just sent over the additional 1.35. thanks for sorting this Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. Jinis dust

option 3 for me can't have it uneven with just a sticker on one side lol Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. Jinis dust

paid up. thank you Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. Jinis dust

From Chris Martin to me ......... so Hello!

hello and welcome aboard. i know chris and his teg pretty well, and with him being so anal youve got a cracking example there. I'm also from the Nottingham area, and mini meet would be good. enjoy the car for what it is.. not "low and slow" 🤣 Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. Jinis dust

Higher Temperature Gauge

nope, my oem gauge never moves.. had the oil at 110 degrees on track and it still didn't move lol Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. Jinis dust

Sensitive throttle : S90 76MM TB

i had the exact same issue on my ep3 with a s90 70mm TB. ended up going back to oem TB body and it was fine after. never found a fix im afraid Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. Jinis dust

Japfest Video

good video that! Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. Jinis dust

Fuel Pulsation Damper Leaking

never had or heard of it personally. id just remove and blank it off. i dont run the damper and have no issues at all. or im sure you could pick a secound hand one up cheap enough Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  17. Jinis dust

Predicament no. 2 of today.

on these the bearing is built into the hub. Didn't know you could buy just the bearing? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. Jinis dust

Soon to be new DC5 owner (Derby)

hi and welcome. I'm local to derby and there's a few over in Nottingham too. will be good to see some pics once you've got it Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  19. Jinis dust

Rear arch panel

you can buy a new rear quarter from honda. long wait and very expensive mind. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  20. Jinis dust

Evap removal

as George says you need to leave the sensor on the throttle body. but it's recommended to route the pipe out the way of any heat, as there will be fuel fumes coming out the pipe. I've routed mine to a wheel well :) Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk