Search results

1. G

Spec for mapping - Sard sports cat or not?

Anyone had any thoughts about piper exhausts ... Eurospec says the ep3 is compatible with the dc5 ... And they do a sports cat. Been considering this for a while Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. G

Too Squeaky!

Could be the type of pads ? I had some dixcels that were squeaky as hell until they were warmed up. Switched to yellow stuff and they work like a dream.... Honestly I'm just taking a guess... But perhaps the cold ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. G

Teggy Xmas Prezzies

I bought the model air fix style dc5 from torque ... Along with lots of cleaning stuff ... Winter driving with a white car [emoji85] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. G

Bye Bye Type R stickers

Mine were looking a bit scruffy, torque gt have new ones for sale on their website if you wanted a new set Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. G

The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Desperately in need of a clean today, didn't take a before shot but trust me it was more black than white. Washed, polished and sealant. Hard work definitely paid off :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. G

Kpro multiple maps ?

Thanks for the input guys :). Will be planning on getting the k100 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. G

Kpro multiple maps ?

Would you know how to switch between modes? Is there a start up sequence or can you do it whilst driving ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. G

Kpro multiple maps ?

Hi, Forgive me if this is a stupid question, have done a search and cannot find anything. Im planning on getting my car mapped either kpro or k100 in the next few months mainly for track fun but I also use my car as a daily with the occasional long motorway drive. I was wondering if the kpro...
  9. G

How long did it take to register your car

The whole process for me was about 4 months. I bought it in October and drove away in February. Once it was in the country I think the dvla took about 3-4 weeks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. G

Torque GT

I feel as if I should say something as I am very local to them (within 10miles) I have nothing but positive comments about torque. They imported my car and I have had ZERO issues with it. Josh with parts is incredibly helpful, managed to source and fit new headlights for me with absolutely no...
  11. G

Rev limit

Was the engine cold ? Pretty sure there is a safety limiter to prevent vtec if engine isnt warm... Unsure of what Rpm but definitely below 6k Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. G

Many running their dc5 as a daily?

I think it depends where you live ... I live in Devon and as a daily it's great. Drive sensibly I've gotten 44mpg. When i visit friends in London can definitely see the uselessness of it. So much traffic and potholes/bumps But for me daily use in Devon it's great. Big boot, quiet when...
  13. G

Help rear engine mount needed

My lower mount went on mine too...Got Honda to look at it. What they recommended was that I buy a insert mount and get the oem part replaced. In the end went for a powerflex insert and got them to do the rest. think the total was over £100 tho as the oem part was pretty pricey Sent from...
  14. G

Bulbs

I took mine to Honda for a service and they couldn't obtain a red bulb for the fog light that fitted the socket. In the end they just topped up the red paint that the importers but over the bulb. Where do others buy the red rear fog bulb and what's the code ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. G

What's the general consensus on auto finesse ?

That's a nice finish. What AF products did you use ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. G

Oh wow lucky you !! I always thought no one actually ever one these share competitions. Definitely keen to here your feedback :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. G

Hi all, just gave the dc5 a nice wash and polish today. Thought I would try out some new autofiness products I got. Only bought 2 just to try it out as I havnt used it before and was curious. I bought the lather (car shampoo) and triple (their all in one polish) Got to be honest wasn't too...
  18. G

Petrol Gauge

My gauges is so inaccurate I tend to keep a mental note of when it's time to fill up. Always find that the top half goes by so quickly and then the bottom stays forever. When when the tank is 100% completely full the guard doesn't reach to top stays somewhere between 90-95% Sent from my...
  19. G

Less play in OEM Shifter?

I have the ktuned shifter arm and it works a treat for me. Completely took away the play from oem. Makes shifting really tight and precise I find it makes a big difference. After reading around it was one of the first mods i did Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. G

Mugen assist meters

I've been after the mugen assists for a while, where have you found some ? Asked at injentionimports says as they are discontinued very hard to find. But yeh looking at that housing doesn't look like the ones from what I seen. I've seen tegiwa do a copy though. Sent from my iPhone using...