Search results

1. 420jamesowen

HELP!: OEM TPS to Ktuned Hall Effect, Kangaroo, VTEC, lumpy...

Hi Guys, So when i had a intermittent fault where the EML would come up and my TPS voltage was low. When the EML was on, the car would idle high, and VTEC wouldn't kick in; it would just run like poop. You could clear the fault code and the throttle would become very unresponsive and the car...
  2. 420jamesowen

Whine sound under high revs.. HELP!

Hi Guys, Hopefully someone can help I'll do my best to describe this. Car is currently at 242bhp with most bolt on parts (AEM v2 induction, skunk 70mm TB, Skunk intake mani, Tegiwa exhaust mani, Skunk 2 megapower r exhaust). So under VTEC when changing gears I noticed an almost boost / "pssst"...
  3. 420jamesowen

DC Sports 4-1 Mani Flexi "De-cat"

Hi guys, Fitted a skunk2 megapower R yesterday and noticed the previous owner has welded a flexi in place of the cat on the DC Sports 4-1 manifold. This flexi is blowing real bad. I've read online some people use 2 jubilee clips and 2 overlapping baked bean cans but I want this repaired...
  4. 420jamesowen

Tegiwa OEM Type R Stickers

So I know Tegiwa do OEM type R stickers that have lots of great reviews: http://www.tegiwaimports.com/tegiwa-oem-style-type-r-stickers-honda-integra-dc5.html I have an Arctic Blue DC5 and the stickers are for white and silver only. Has anyone fitted the light car stickers on a dark car? £100...
  5. 420jamesowen

South Coast Remapper Advice

Hi guys, New to the forum! I recently purchased a Teg with a print out of 242.7bhp. Since this a skunk2 70mm TB was fitted and I'm also looking at an exhaust system likely the Skunk2 mega power R or RR. The car ICV was adjusted to bring idle down to 1.5K but obviously this is still high. I...
  6. 420jamesowen

DC5 Noob: From Award Winning Scene Queen to Race Car!

Hello Team! :xwavey: My Name is James, I'm from Fareham (South Coast UK), and I have recently purchased a Artice Blue DC5. Some of you may already know me, or atleast my car, from the car scene already. I was the first guy to bag a R57 in the UK (and potentially europe). The MINI had a good...