Search results

1. subtronics

Air Conditioning Not Working

So, worst time of the year for it but my A/C is bust. I had it re-gassed earlier in the year and it worked well demisting the windows in the wet weather. But since it has got a bit warmer, it has given up the ghost. When I press the a/c button, the light comes on but I can hear a faint whirring...
  2. subtronics

How low is your exhaust?

I will get some pics up if needed. But my exhaust hangs low, like really low. I know its on the hangers, but it just seems quite prominent from the side. Is this normal for DC5's??
  3. subtronics

Body Shop in Leeds area

As above, can anyone recommend a decent bodyshop in leeds? Struggling to find someone to fix my rear arch.
  4. subtronics

What size brake discs?

Are there any bigger brake discs that will run on the DC5? Does anyone know if there are any off the shelf like S2000 or something that fit bolt onto the dc5 if the caliper was mounted a bit further away??
  5. subtronics

Rear mudd flaps

Are these a C-Pack extra? I have them on my car, but not keen, should I take them off??
  6. subtronics

Number plate size

Anyone know what size plate I need for the front to fit on the original jap holder?
  7. subtronics

Geomentry set up

Does anyone have the correct settings for the wheel alignment on the DC5 teg?
  8. subtronics

Kenwood DDX-4017DAB

Hi all, Got a new head unit, not had chance to hook it up properly yet, but its working well so far. :) Will give a little review when its in and connected up properly.
  9. subtronics

Will they fit!?!

17x9 and 17x8 ET38 225/45/17 (maybe some 235 or 245 on front) Larger wheels up front. What do you think?
  10. subtronics

Suspension refresh

So whats the best parts and brands, thinking about the following: Progress rear arb set Hardrace LCA Hardrace Camber adjusters Genuine track rod ends Any other brands worth considering and any other parts likely to need doing at the same time? I know the Progress kit comes with rose jointed...
  11. subtronics

Petrol Gauge

So not sure if this is anything to worry about, as I can keep my eye on it. But I was running late this morning on route to work and didn't fill up. Now on the way home, the light was on, but the gauge kept moving up and down. Still keeping the light on, but it would go really low, then pop back...
  12. subtronics

Rocker cover stud torque setting?

Anyone know what torque the bolts that go into the head that hold the rocker cover up are supposed to be set at? I snapped one when fitting my new cover. Got a new bolt now. But don't know how much to torque it too.
  13. subtronics

Engine bay respray

Anyone had this done, or got an idea of how much this would cost??
  14. subtronics

Speaker question

Does anyone know what size speakers the DC5 has? Are they the same holes as an EP3? I want to replace all four main speakers, not bother by the tweeters in the dash.
  15. subtronics

New to DC5 previous Honda owner

As above, just bought a DC5 in silver, moving from a slightly modified CL9. Got a cracking deal, on a lovely little car. Plenty of plans, and plenty of questions. Will get some pics of the car up asap.