Search results

1. A

Hello from Greater Manchester

Welcome to the forum - your DB8 sounds amazing! The DC5 doesn't sound too bad either........... :xgrin:
  2. A

Major Rubbing Issue - New Wheels! I think I've messed up!

This picture was taken BEFORE the Geo - the geo was today. :xgrin: Don't really have anything to show apart from these (which were going to go on my build thread lol)
  3. A

The arches have really big lips on them and its those the wheels are getting caught on. For the moment, I think I am going to have to put my standard wheels back on - otherwise I'm not going to have any arches left! lol
  4. A

I've done my best to get a few pictures considering its been raining all day today and its pitch black - found a few from the start of the week and general ones I've taken. These are the stickers I have on my wheels: The car has had a fast road setup today however, but its not really made...
  5. A

Hi guys, When I got my car it had the standard wheels on but with 225/45/17 Bridgestone RE70 tyres on but I fancied something different. I went for some Rota Grid wheels (Rays TE37 reps basically) in 17x7.5 et45 offset. I thought this was a very safe offset with no need to mess with arches etc...
  6. A

Stereo Cage and other bits. Can't fit new Double DIN Unit.

Hi Guys, After the recent threads on here about Android Head Units, I decided that I would get one too. I went for the Pumpkin Unit from Amazon and it looks pretty good. Went to install it on Friday and was shocked to discover that there is no way of securing the head unit to the car. It...
  7. A

Anyone ever use cpl racing

Hmm... I bought my KPro from them a few weeks back and they were great to deal with. Very helpful and very fast turn around of my standard ECU. I also bought my RBC Manifold and associated bits from them and had no issues......... :xgrin:
  8. A

Soft99 Detailing Products - Forum Discount!

I am into detailing (on and off when I can be bothered! lol) and have used the soft 99 on my daily driven Audi. Its a very hard wearing wax and beads really well! Its not as easy to get on/off as Meguiars NXT but its lasts much longer and works really well at protecting the bodywork which is the...
  9. A

Gates 21229 Curved Radiator Hose - Where to buy in UK?

Had an email from them saying it has been shipped via Royal Mail 24 so I should hopefully get it tomorrow which is great news!
  10. A

That is awesome! :xgrin: Thanks for the help (again!) Ordered - just hope it comes quickly since the website says 3 - 12 working days.
  11. A

Hi Guys, I require a larger top radiator hose for my car - to help with clearance with a RBC manifold and my induction kit. I have had a look online and many people have resolved this by buying the Gates 21229 Hose: https://www.amazon.co.uk/GATES-RUBBER-COMPANY-21229-CURVED/dp/B000C2WBZ8 I...
  12. A

Loose Steering Rack Bolts??

Thanks for all the help! I have checked the recall thread you linked to and it says: The car of the chassis number to which the customer is entered is not subject to recall or improvement measures. You can use it with confidence. If you have any questions, please contact your local dealer or...
  13. A

Thanks guys! Can the washers be bought separately? Can't take the car to Honda at the moment (RBC intake and DC Exhaut manifold being fitted so its not drivable) and would rather just get it done.
  14. A

Hi Guys, My car is currently at my friends garage in Oldham where he is doing a few mods. One thing he has noticed is that my steering rack seems loose??? Click picture to enlarge. He has tightened it back up again but isn't convinced that it won't work its way loose again. Can any one also...
  15. A

How does OEM Shocks with Eibach Springs compare to coilovers on track?

Hi Guys, Currently going over my car and need engine mounts, track rod ends a few bushes etc as part of a suspension overhaul. The car has Eibach springs on standard shocks at the moment. The intention with this car is to look at using it fairly regularly on track next year so I was wondering...
  16. A

Larger Throttle Body Benefits? Worth the cost?

Thanks for the advice. I've just ordered the RBC manifold cut to the standard size throttle body and an adapter.
  17. A

To be fair - spending any of this money on a non-turbo/supercharged car is a large amount of money for the small gains! lol Still I bet it drives much nicer and thats what its all about. xthumbup
  18. A

GD02 WXN for sale ebay

Sorry to hear that - still for the money you've paid, considering the mods then I am hopeful it is still a good deal. I was looking at the car too, was thinking that before I set off modifying mine, I should be smart for once and just get one already done but the pictures with the ill fitting...
  19. A

hmm.... ok, I'll save the money then. Thanks :xgrin: