Search results

1. D

Anybody running this exhaust ??

Thats how I know them. They used to work on my Supra. They are still big in the Supra game so I agree I cant imagine them selling crap. Its just not being able to find anything out about the system.
  2. D

Anybody running this exhaust ??

I was just looking at the very same system at the weekend. I couldnt find any info on it for the DC5. On their website they make systems for 911's etc so Id expect them to be good quality. I was wondering how loud they would be.
  3. D

In Need of a Brake Upgrade

That looks like a really good upgrade for money
  4. D

Considering a DC5... but it's Type S!

I was just about the suggest the same thing Crazylegs. That Teg is as cheap as your going to get one. A Teg for not much more than EP3 money
  5. D

BOOST

I could be wrong but with the Rotex i think you keep ac with a top mount but loose it with a bottom mount? If your after simular power to the JRSC I think you will be ok with top mount
  6. D

mishimoto radiator hoses any good?

Ran them on the EP3. Really good fit
  7. D

Considering a DC5... but it's Type S!

I think its a great buy for a daily. Id much rather have this than an EP3 if I was driving in traffic. Looks good for 4k
  8. D

Exhaust Manifold 4-2 Upgrade Options?

My EP3 had the solid fab manifold on it with 200 cell sports cat abd went straight through its MOTed. No problems whatsoever. As far as catted manifolds go they are excellent value for money but do need a remap.
  9. D

Looking to buy a DC5 in the near future

I see the 2nd one around Calne often and the garage next door to where I work fit the clutch a few weeks ago. Car looks good and tidy. The black wheels on the Blue suit it really well. You can tell it has a 3" exhaust on it though as it seems loud. You can be sure it has a genuine proper MOT on...
  10. D

She’s in the uk!!

Look forward to the pictures. Its always a treat looking around Torque GTs stock. They have amazing cars there.
  11. D

She’s in the uk!!

Looks very nice! nails - You may see mine aswell! 😁
  12. D

Sticky VTEC and poor cold running

Wouldnt you need a new Solenoid as changing the gasket wouldnt make a difference would it? Dont they have a filter that can get clogged aswell?
  13. D

Genuine Mugen skirts

Thanks Fez, Just spoke to John and he has confirmed that the part number is the right for the R. Just need to see in RHD honour the web price
  14. D

Genuine Mugen skirts

Hi all, I was just about to buy these but it says not compatable with the type R? Is there a difference between the R and S? Im pretty sure they will fit but dont want to be spending this much if they wont. https://www.rhdjapan.com/mugen-side-steps-unpainted-dc5.html Cheers
  15. D

Potentially selling Kakimoto

Try Torque GT for the RM01a. They usually stock them and do a good forum price. Just ordered one for mine 😁
  16. D

Gearbox value

I saw the same one as Fez. Not sure if it sold at that price though but if it did yours may be worth £1400- £1500?
  17. D

Solid Fabrications 3" Track Exhaust DC5

Exactly what I have done. The SF system was a work of art so Im having him build a true 2.5" system for the EP3. Same great workmanship just none of the drone (I hope)
  18. D

Solid Fabrications 3" Track Exhaust DC5

Ive had both the SF 3" system and the RM01a. The SF 3" system made great power but I didnt like the sound. It wasnt overly loud it just droned. The RM01a was great. Its slightly lighter than standard and only a bit louder. It sounds tuned not tarty. I never got it dynoed but for sound i...
  19. D

Alloy wheel size question?

Totally agree with this. Without talking about 18's. On standard arches 7.5" et45 with 225 tyres was mm away from the rear arch. Any wider or lower offset would have needed an arch roll. Ideal sizes / offsets are 7.5" wide - 45-50et 8.0" wide - 48-50et It seems to vary from car to car though
  20. D

Spec for mapping - Sard sports cat or not?

Thats really good power for the mods you have + you have the added benifit of being legal. I did thanks mate. Picked up the FD2 on Friday. Its the silver one Torque have just put up on facebook. Really like it. Its obviously not as quick as the Teg was but VTec crossover is much more noticable...