Search results

1. P1SDW

DC5 Starter Motor

Thanks! All good to go straight on the car?
  2. P1SDW

DC5 Starter Motor

Hi all, My starter motor has decided it wants to make a noise when starting from cold. I will replace it. Where is the best place to get one from? Will a EP3 or S2000 one fit?
  3. P1SDW

DC5 Geometry..

Everything bolted up ok to be honest mate. Only snag we had where the adjusters in the top mount rubbed on the circular cut out on the shell of the car, we had to move the small Allen key bolts over 1 whole each side. Other than the coilovers, the car has no further suspension mods. If it needs...
  4. P1SDW

DC5 Geometry..

So yesterday I lowered the car on Tegiwas coilovers. The car sits nicer now. I have also added Rota Fighter 17x8 ET48 with 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport 4 tyres. New discs & pads along with braided lines and new fluid has gone in too. I need to do the geo now as the front right wheel is toeing...
  5. P1SDW

DC5 Geometry..

Hi all, Ive purchased some Yellow Speed Coilovers from Tegiwa last week. Im going to fit them next week. http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select-car/honda/dc5/suspension/yellow-speed-racing-dynamic-pro-sport-coilovers-honda-integra-type-r-dc5.html What settings do people run? Wheels are Rota...
  6. P1SDW

Brake Fluid

Has anyone seen/used these? Whats the blocks in the 2nd photo? I haven't seen them on braided lines before.
  7. P1SDW

Brake Fluid

Thank you sir, an order is being placed right now!
  8. P1SDW

Brake Fluid

Thanks Sam! How much fluid do I need?
  9. P1SDW

Brake Fluid

Hi all What fluids are we running in the DC5 for the track? I just changed the discs and pads today on mine and wanted to get some new fluid in it as the pedal feel is horrible. It's improved now I have changed all 4 corners but its still no where near good enough.
  10. P1SDW

Tyres..

I might get a set of RE070 for the stock wheels, have the best of both tyres I guess.
  11. P1SDW

Tyres..

How do you reckon they would get on with some track days?
  12. P1SDW

Tyres..

Evening all, I'm sure this has been covered a thousand times but I want to pick some brains.. Tyres.. I just got some Rota Fighters 17x8 ET48 for the DC5. I'm very used to the Michelin brand, especially the Pilot Super Sports. Now I know they don't make these and they have been replaced by the...
  13. P1SDW

New DC5 Owner

Hey guys! Thanks for the words. Yes it was Laurens. I did the sale on her new RS3 and took her Dc5 off her hands :xgrin: It won't let me upload any pics here for some reason :(
  14. P1SDW

New DC5 Owner

Hi all, Happy new year! This is my first post here to the DC5 Forum. I picked up a nice 2004 (54) Honda Integra DC5 Type R - Facelift in Vivid Blue Pearl just before Christmas. I've always had Japanese cars in the past including an array of Impreza STI's both UK and JDM. I have bought the DC5...