Search results

1. S

Dyno/Rolling Road question

Sorry lads if this is in the wrong section, and Im sure also this has come up before, but the search is wayy to general here, cant find what I want. What gear do you run the DC5 in on a rolling road ? Is it 4th like you would with most 5 speed cars, or is it different with the 6 speed box ...
  2. S

De-cat question

Guys, Im having a bit of trouble sourcing a de-cat pipe for reasonable money here in Ireland. My question is, the ones on ebay for the Acura Rsx Type S, are they the same, and has anyone here bought one ? Any help apriciated.
  3. S

Injen cai question

Just a quick question. Does anyone know if the injen cai on ebay that are advertised for 2002-2006 RSX Type S, do the Teg DC5 R. Mine is 2001. Cheers.
  4. S

Lack of power.. sometimes

Ok, basically as the titles says, sometimes - more often then not actually, when I put the foot down theres just a serious lack of power. And then other times it pulls pefectly and theres loads of torque even before vtec. I only have the car on the road 4 days, and I noticed this on the second...
  5. S

Steering wheel a handful

Hi all, Finally picked up my DC5 on Monday after nearly 4 months of a wait. It's got Tein Type Flex coilovers and the EDFC. All the tyres have even wear but I find when I drive it on anyway quickly the steering wheel is an absolute handful, you need to have it gripped with both hands. Im pretty...
  6. S

Newbie from Ireland

Hi all. Been registered a few weeks so I thought I should say hello. Im currently waiting on my DC5 to come in from Japan, its not even on a boat yet so I've a few weeks to go! I'm after having 2 JDM DC2s previous to this so a DC5 was a natural progression. The car im waiting on is a 2001 C...