10% OFF Fujitsubo RM01A Systems

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Off the back of the hugely successful Black Friday discounts, I'm extending the 10% offer on Fujitsubo DC5 RM01A systems to all DC5-ITR members until further notice!

To take advantage, simply enter the discount code ITR10 at checkout and get 10% off the order total.

Delivery is also included, so a brand new RM01A for a DC5 would cost £715 to your door and includes necessary fitting kit, so there is nothing additional to pay.

Shop Here -> www.torque-gt.co.uk/fujitsubo-rm-01a-cat-back-exhaust-integra-type-r-dc5.html

Torque GT

Parts Trader
10% offer still available!

It's also worth mentioning these qualify for 0% PayPal Finance for 4 months, so you can spread the cost ;)

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Offer still stands chaps!

We've just sold out of the EP3 systems and DC5 aren't far behind. It would seem people are getting shiny bits ready for track season!

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
No worries, people are free to search my recent posts which have vids in, give an indication of noise in the car with a Mugen intake. It's very well balanced with some little pops on overrun.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I am so tempted by this at the moment but have no money at least until I return from Holiday end of May/start of June. Josh will these potentially (if still available) be on offer then also ?

Cheers

Carl

Torque GT

Parts Trader
I think you should be fine, although now I've said that we'll probably sell out!

I plan on keeping this offer rolling for the clubs for as long as possible. If things change, I'll be sure to try and give some heads up.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I think you should be fine, although now I've said that we'll probably sell out!

I plan on keeping this offer rolling for the clubs for as long as possible. If things change, I'll be sure to try and give some heads up.
Thanks mate most appreciated

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Lovely well I'll give it a few days to see what comes up. I've had an RM01a on my ep3 and it was a lovely made system, I've got a power getter at the moment but just feel a change.

I'm in the UK so delivery shouldn't be a problem. Many thanks for responding

Torque GT

Parts Trader
ollydc5 said:
Lovely well I'll give it a few days to see what comes up. I've had an RM01a on my ep3 and it was a lovely made system, I've got a power getter at the moment but just feel a change.

I'm in the UK so delivery shouldn't be a problem. Many thanks for responding
Sure! If you let me know by lunch time on Thursday, I can get it out to you for Friday so you'll have it for the weekend. :)