boot water

Marpol

Advanced Member
I whipped my lights off last weekend as my car was constantly steaming up as a result of all the water in the boot!

Just put a bead of silicone around the opening on the foam, refitted the lights and problem solved! :D

rodney

Advanced Member
It is a joke, does it not rain in jap land or something so they think fudge it to making them water tight ](*,)

JohnOBrien

i found this problem tonight too, small bit of water in my boot, think il have to take the lights off and have a look does anyone have a pic of were i have to put the sealer?

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26087-boot-leak-how-i-fixed-it/page__hl__%20boot%20%20leak

shanedixon

Advanced Member
I'm having the same problem it's making my boot floor rust lol I'm gona have a go at sorting it when the weather gets a bit better as I haven't got a garage and don't wana stand in the rain and do it :(

Azzu

I'm on this forum a lot but just tend to do my research and not really post. Like others I to have problem with water in boot, read this thread and was all set to tackle this tonight. Straight forward job I thought, removed rear bumper to find mounts below light clusters completely rusted away. I'd noticed bumper had dropped a little recently but didn't think much of it, just thought I'd make people aware. I'm away to do my research for part numbers etc but if anyone has them handy can you please post them up

kahn_v

Advanced Member
I got this problem,just going to replace the rear light seals, paid £40 from Honda dealers