DC5 3D Model / Illustration Diary

kingston

Advanced Member
its called constructive critiscm and if your in/want to be in the design world, then you have to get used to it

Sumimasen

Advanced Member
kingston said:
its called constructive critiscm and if your in/want to be in the design world, then you have to get used to it
I haven't heard such a patronising comment in a long time!...

But judging by your general standard of post, I shouldn't be surprised. Seriously, I can't see how the mods on this forum have put up with you for so long.

I have been a professional designer and illustrator for over 10 years, and I know very well how to take criticism. Jeez, you actually make me pleased that I sold my DC5 (and up till now, I've quite regretted it)!

Well, I was gonna post updates once my workload calms down, but I'll have to reconsider. I just don't see why I should put up with your crap. I have enough in my life, and this is meant to be FUN!

Sorry, but it definitely is a case of one persons stupidity ruining it for everyone else.

kingston

Advanced Member
I haven't heard such a patronising comment in a long time!...]
That was aimed to Truffs

Seriously, I can't see how the mods on this forum have put up with you for so long.
Why whats wrong with my posts? You mean you dont like me being controversiol sometimes? Sorry ill be like a lil fish and go with the flow shall i?

I have been a professional designer and illustrator for over 10 years, and I know very well how to take criticism. Jeez, you actually make me pleased that I sold my DC5 (and up till now, I've quite regretted it)!
You sold a car because you didnt like other owners, i take it you wont be owning a BMW then either?

If youve been a pro designer for 10 years, why did you get upset when several people said there was some issues that need to be addressed?

Sorry, but it definitely is a case of one persons stupidity ruining it for everyone else.
Ill survive if virtual people on this forum dont like me, either way, youll end up posting the latest either on here or other forums you frequentate

Sumimasen

Advanced Member
kingston said:
You sold a car because you didnt like other owners, i take it you wont be owning a BMW then either?
I didn't say that and you know it. Christ, you are so up yourself!

Your post just proves my point. Anyway, whatever. I'm outta here.

neolee40

Advanced Member
nice stuff man are you using shadow maps or ray trace? radiosity? or GI? and what render are you using? I might have a good metal shader for you.

RSX type S

I must be the only one that hasnt praised you yet

so well done!

Do you have any big images I could use for a desktop on my computer something like 1600*1200

truffs

RSX type S said:
I must be the only one that hasnt praised you yet

so well done!

Do you have any big images I could use for a desktop on my computer something like 1600*1200
sorry bud but if you read the above three posts the great man no longer appears on here :evil: