DC5 Cargo/Boot net - Group Buy (People on list please confirm by the 5th March as we shall be buying

Jvzr

Advanced Member
Hahah nope sorry, I'm in Ireland.
Perfect eg is tegiwa.
It's called parcel motel or parcel wizard using DPD
22£ to post to Ireland but free to Northern Ireland. So I give a an address and pin number unique to me in the north of ireland, tegiwa send it to there free of charge, they will sign for anything etc, take a photo on arrival and send it down to a dedicated locker owned by the courier " nightline" , and text me on a pin and I collect when ready, which costs 3.95, as opposed to 22£. Takes an extra 24 hours.
A package like a manifold or exhaust works the same but costs 7.50€ collected At a depot.

Miles off topic plenty of people don't ship to Ireland from the UK or charge a fortune so very handy for me

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

BataLeon

Advanced Member
I'm in for the group buy!

I've edited the topic title as this topic keeps on moving direction from my original question ^_^

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Im the one who bought the net in the top linked thread, and i paid no where near the costs ive seen above :eek:

Haha glad ive got one though, use it to stop alot of stuff rolling around. I hang it above the rear seats though, rather than at the back. It was quite tight so kept pulling the clips out with any weight in it, and when driving it hit the boot lid haha

They are handy though :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
BataLeon said:
I'm in for the group buy!

I've edited the topic title as this topic keeps on moving direction from my original question ^_^
Cool, can you put in the top of the first part of the thread a list of members who'd want one and I can price it up, if we are getting it via my contact?

I am in for one also btw, good for carrying the crash helmet lol

Jimmer said:
Im the one who bought the net in the top linked thread, and i paid no where near the costs ive seen above :eek:

Haha glad ive got one though, use it to stop alot of stuff rolling around. I hang it above the rear seats though, rather than at the back. It was quite tight so kept pulling the clips out with any weight in it, and when driving it hit the boot lid haha

They are handy though :)
If it was the same seller he was quite keep to get rid of it, but was sure I had to pay £100 as it was a discontinued rare option, he got annoyed when I said it wasn't and wasn't £100 worth (especially to me).

Do you think you could tell us the dimensions and provide some pics of it fitted so we can get an idea of how it looks and fits also ?

Thanks

Carl

BataLeon

Advanced Member
I was just doing it then saw your reply. Happy to try your contact if it works out then good, if not we can look at options.

If more people are interested then obviously respond to the topic and probably PM as well if I miss you on the list.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
I paid no more than £15 as an idea. Not from the same guy you had £100 from either. Thats mental! , bought it privately off the forum (see first link)

I can do when im back. Still haven‘t found a comfortable solution for photos yet hence why ive not out any pics up for a while. More trial and error needed on that part.

I hook mine on the two little tabs that put the rear seats forward, and it hangs across the back, and then when i want to put the seats down i flick it over the seats, and it falls into the rear footwell behind the two front seats. Haha pretty nifty even though thats not how its supposed to go. :p

joiner

Advanced Member
They do ship, go to the checkout and click international shipping, gives you 3 options hence I was £77, that also includes insurance. I messaged them back in January and they told me what to do, arrived in a few weeks😀.

Oh forgot to say, if this is the same chancer we‘re speaking about them he tried bashing me last August for £110🤔😡

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Just to confirm I didn't know the price he was selling at just saw he was selling one

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
They do ship, go to the checkout and click international shipping, gives you 3 options hence I was £77, that also includes insurance. I messaged them back in January and they told me what to do, arrived in a few weeks.

Oh forgot to say, if this is the same chancer we‘re speaking about them he tried bashing me last August for £110
Oh ok, I will check with my contact as I think I can get them delivered for £60 max, if so then I will see if that's all to me and I need to pass then on or what etc as maybe one big order (bulk buy) but eitherway comes out cheaper than the alternative.

Lets add Firedance to the list of people so I have a number to go back with, anyone else? Shall we say for the initial price we will go with however many signup by the end of next week ?