DC5 Cargo/Boot net - Group Buy (People on list please confirm by the 5th March as we shall be buying

BataLeon

Advanced Member
GIBLETS said:
Anyone else stumped up and committed to this Carl? Ready to push the button and pay if the numbers are right for it to go ahead....
I've updated the list with who is ready to pay, I think when the time comes and payments get sent its easier to copy and paste the list with 'PAID' next to your name and drop it into your reply just so Carl can keep an eye on it. I'll update the first page as and when I see responses come in.

Carl, just give us a heads up when you are ready. Ta

carl hammond

Advanced Member
GIBLETS said:
Anyone else stumped up and committed to this Carl? Ready to push the button and pay if the numbers are right for it to go ahead....
Afraid not mate, I‘ll get a group message sent out when I‘m home to get this moving, else I‘ll get a revised price for those who are deff in :)

BataLeon

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Afraid not mate, I‘ll get a group message sent out when I‘m home to get this moving, else I‘ll get a revised price for those who are deff in :)
I've tweaked the topic thread to try and get the responses you need.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I've tweaked the topic thread to try and get the responses you need.
Thanks mate, I am ready to pay (so please update it accordingly), I have just sent two group PM's to all parties as I can only add 5 additional recipients to a message, once we have replies I will keep you updated on who is ready to go ahead

Thanks

Carl

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Hi all the replies to date are as below:

spooke
Sent 23 February 2018 - 10:20 PM
Yes

BataLeon
Sent 23 February 2018 - 04:06 PM
Yeah I'm good.

jpstyper
Sent 23 February 2018 - 03:37 PM
I am ready to go ahead with this also
Thanks

ollydc5
Sent 23 February 2018 - 11:53 AM
Yep I‘m good to go just need to know where to send payment :)

GIBLETS
Sent 23 February 2018 - 02:02 PM
Me me me!
Come on guys let‘s make this happen, a group buy going ahead to completion may be a first since I joined around 2yrs ago

George92
Sent 27 February 2018 - 06:15 PM
I'm ready!

HondaFunction
Sent Today, 09:38 AM
I'm ready :-D

Mate can you please update the first post for this?

John Green is interested so will whatsapp him the price in a min and let you know his update on it.

Thanks

Carl

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Put me in for one too Carl.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Hi mate you messaged about price:

All in delivered price will be £52 per person. I need names and addresses for the contact and I will pass the paypal address on for each party to pay him direct

but this may change is people have dropped out or not replied as we need to get it going I think, maybe give it til the start of next week and remove those who have not replied and get the revised details (will see if I can get the price to remain).

Thanks

Carl

BataLeon

Advanced Member
Front page is updated, are we going to give the people we are waiting on a deadline date?

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Front page is updated, are we going to give the people we are waiting on a deadline date?
Shall we say Monday 5th or end of next week? Then I will get the quote price checked and get back with it if it changes, if not then we go ahead? Just so all know this is coming through a contact I have and they will be coming direct from Japan.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
John Green is ready to pay also and confirmed mate

So that's 10 yes's and 4 no replies, I will message the guy now and see if that will at least hold the price.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
BataLeon said:
Damn that's annoying, all done however.
Thanks mate seeing what the price is (if it's increased or not) as it's down to 8 who have replied and confirmed :-(

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Damn that's annoying, all done however.
Hi mate we have had another drop out on the list im afraid:

zacho

Can you please remove him and I will get another price sorted for the remaining confirmed people.

Thanks

BataLeon

Advanced Member
carl hammond said:
Hi mate we have had another drop out on the list im afraid:

zacho

Can you please remove him and I will get another price sorted for the remaining confirmed people.

Thanks
Ok updated, is there anyone else wanting one that can fill his spot to save you getting new prices?

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
ollieh17 said:
Any pics of one fitted? Could be in
If I remember I‘ll get one for you tomorrow.

But it‘s just basically a big bungee. I have mine hanging on both seat catch pegs and resting on the rear of the back seats so it‘s out the way.

You can also hook it across the two hooks nearer the boot light/ rear lights area...but when stuffs in it I found it kept banging into the boot plastic where the latch on braking and accelerating so gave up with that idea. Haha was rather annoying. Mines got a seat cover, microfibre towels and spare paper towel for oil checking so nothing heavy. :)

BataLeon

Advanced Member
So any update on the price and order, all the loose stuff in my boot is getting restless :blink: