DC5R vs Subaru STI

G4Z

timp said:
what a crap thread, whys it going on still. who really gives a dam if a fag magnet sti is quicker than anything. (no offence to anyone who may be a homosexual)

someone lock this thread so it disappears, i am so bored of people asking if its quicker than this or quicker than that. Get yourself on the bloody track or at santa pod but not a road and find out for yourself.

I thought people who drove DC5 were above the chav corsa boys, if you wanna do threads like this buy yourself a civic and log onto Honda revolutions where there are plenty of angry people you can argue all day with.

8)
You have contributed to this thread quite abit :wink:

Whos arguing :? You sound like the angry one :lol:

Evs

Advanced Member
Changed his tune a bit along the way too:

timp said:
froma standstill the 4wd is gonna help alot and the extra torque is gonna be something to recon with right?

And the right size turbo is gonna let you get the torque down earlier.

Had a bit of a blat with an old wrx when i had the DC2, i would say pretty much nothing in it, we both pulled into the pub in donington (where i live) and he had a look on his face that said it all.
timp said:
what a crap thread, whys it going on still. who really gives a dam if a fag magnet sti is quicker than anything. (no offence to anyone who may be a homosexual)

someone lock this thread so it disappears, i am so bored of people asking if its quicker than this or quicker than that. Get yourself on the bloody track or at santa pod but not a road and find out for yourself.
:xhuh:

drivebymonkey

Advanced Member
Evs said:

timp said:
froma standstill the 4wd is gonna help alot and the extra torque is gonna be something to recon with right?

Had a bit of a blat with an old wrx when i had the DC2, i would say pretty much nothing in it, we both pulled into the pub in donington (where i live) and he had a look on his face that said it all.
timp said:

:-k :xconfused:

MrHanky

Advanced Member
Yer, seems like he has a dual personality or something.

Timp, if you don't like the thread, then just don't read it any more. This is a forum to discuss things and everything seemed very civilized (until you stumbled along with your 'this is a crap thread rant' .

Its a fair thing to talk about (so long as no mention of racing on public roads) considering the people on here own a performance car. They probably bought said performance car for a number of different reason's and one of those reasons was because they wanted something fairly quick.
So a comparison between different performance cars is always going to be around on car forums.

Evs said:

timp said:

timp said: