Dyno Charts!!

Armenomania

Advanced Member
haitch said:
187atw is more like 225@fly.
+1
@Mabrab:
All I said is that 225 @fly seemed little bit less to me for a DC5 that has exhaust, RBC,Kpro and lots of other stuff.
Don`t know what you are arguing or trying to say as longs as my post wasn't referred to you :?

jay82

Advanced Member
Armenomania said:
haitch said:
187atw is more like 225@fly.
+1
@Mabrab:
All I said is that 225 @fly seemed little bit less to me for a DC5 that has exhaust, RBC,Kpro and lots of other stuff.
Don`t know what you are arguing or trying to say as longs as my post wasn't referred to you :?
as was said in another post that the dyno reads about 33bhp less
sydney said:
On elites dyno my car was 33hp under from another dyno.
and the tegg will only weight 1200kgs if it had no petrol and stereo and speakers

VT-Doo

RushDoo
Why is the weight of the car being brought up? It's got nothing to do with dyno results.

As for those of you arguing over the difference between BHP & WHP...every car again will be different :!:
The condition of every part between the flywheel and the wheels have to be exactly the same in every car for the loss to be the same :roll:

The dyno is a tuning tool. You take a base run, tune your car then do a final run...ON THE SAME DAY WITH THE SAME CONDITIONS! The difference in the results is how much you are over a standard car.

Again; ALL dyno's differ :!:

sydney

Advanced Member

Last dyno when it was n/a.

Spec

J's 60rs exhaust
Rbc
Toda mani
Gruppe m
Kpro mapped by paul west.

Kpro wasnt mapped for the toda and now its turbo'd with a toda exhaust. If i had the toda mani and exhaust together mapped by paul it could of been the most powerful n/a dc5 on forum without cams. Other readout is with nos

jay82

Advanced Member
VT-Doo said:
Why is the weight of the car being brought up? It's got nothing to do with dyno results.
i can't remember :lol:
i was just correcting Armenomania about the weight of the car

sinbad

Advanced Member
hondafreek said:
I'm feeling a bit bored with my teg, been thinking of a Nissan skyline GT350 aka infinity G35

Its just a softer version of the 350z, same chassis and engine.

sydney

Advanced Member
Il get a video of mine up might change your mind;) turbo is good, full race turbo would be the nuts!

Slo_RSX

06 Acura RSX Type S K20Z1
75,000 kms on the engine
Mods: Spoon Drop in Filter, Spoon Street Axel Back exhaust, Spoon grounding kit

174whp and 137tq (Mustang Dyno

A stock 06 Civic SI with a K20 dynoed at 169whp on the same dyno on the same day.

civic17_99

Advanced Member
Heres the print out of mine, from the Surrey rolling road day. The only mod i have is a spoon drop in filter.

rodney

Advanced Member
Great figure, you'd be looking a pukka figure if you went RBC Kpro etc as you already have a 10+ pony head start :)

haitch

Advanced Member
Latest:

Solid Fabrications custom header & 2.5" exhaust.
Port matched RBC.
70mm tb.
Karcepts 70mm intake.

haitch

Advanced Member
Car feels really good, sounds great too on full chat. There is a dip there at about 5600, weather I will notice this on track I dont know, he said its possible the primaries new size has affected this.

DC Sports 41.64mm.
Solid Fab 44.63mm.

I had hoped to beat the 200 with the bolt ons, but its only up 5bhp on the last setup, and torque has not changed.

Old spec:
DC Sports manifold.
Fujitsubo Legalis R system (60.5mm).
AEM open filter.

231.2@fly.
193.6atw.
160lbft.