gta 5

scottj15

Advanced Member
I pre-ordered this week, it looks good from what I've seen. Love the fact there seems to be loads more stuff to do when not on missions. Just hoping the drivings a bit better than previous releases

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
DC5RS said:
Waiting for the pc release since i am a pc gamer *crossing fingers*
word on the street is Rockstar have been pretty clear that it's gonna be 360 and PS3 only.

nsx_8

just found you will not be able to play multiplayer for 2 weeks that was the only reason a bought it lol :xgrin:

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
type_drift said:
just found you will not be able to play multiplayer for 2 weeks that was the only reason a bought it lol :xgrin:
I'm pretty sure if it's available from day 1.... it wouldn't work anyway with the amount of traffic, lol.

nsx_8

on the ign website it says gta 5 online will be launch 2 weeks after the game come out :xaiweb4:

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
That's fine, it'll take at least two weeks to complete the single player! Cant wait, 8 days and counting!!!

alan-lee

Advanced Member
I heard you can have like clans/crews in the multiplayer! Sort of like max payne online if anyone has ever played that.. We should form a ITR-DC5 Alliance! Ha

nsx_8

Coldfuse said:
i can't wait for this either. I'm just going to go into ASDA at midnight and grab a copy.
I preorder mines thru amazon so hopefully it be hear on mon !

nsx_8

alan-lee said:
I heard you can have like clans/crews in the multiplayer! Sort of like max payne online if anyone has ever played that.. We should form a ITR-DC5 Alliance! Ha
yeh you can have clans red dead redemption had clans too or posse they were called !

scottj15

Advanced Member
Anyone order through Amazon and get this early?? I'l be over to Game first thing tomorrow morning :xyes: