gta 5

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Hows everyone getting on with the game? I took my Xbox to my girlfriends last night as she wanted to see what all the hype was about, and i forgot my controller! so thats a day of no playing that i will need to catch up on!

Anyone flown a helicopter yet? or infiltrated the military base?

I drove into the base and i got shot within about 20 seconds, they all have assault rifles :p

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
I have taken flying lessons, had a go with my blimp, helicopter and repelled down a building... it's going gooooooooood! lol....

What amazes me the most though ATM is how WELL the story takes you though the game and shows you a variety of vehicles without having to hunt them down.

It's a masterpiece of a game, it really is!

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Wife picked mine up yesterday! :wub: can't wait to play it, loved gta3, gta4 vice city, didn't like san andreas

alan-lee

Advanced Member
Had it two days.. Still in the wrapper :eek:

Your only a wrapper away from a life changing experience!

The game that is.. :)

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
It's almost every game I can think of rolled into one... Forza Horizon meets COD meets GTA with Tennis, Golf and Battlefield aeroplanes/tanks, lol.... even a bit of 'Alien' thrown in, lol.

The scale is mind blowing and the movie inspired missions are just epic including nods to James Bond, Bad Boys, Gone in 60 Seconds, Fast and furious, Die Hard! it's all there and absurdly funny.

Don't deny yourself the experience any more, pick it up, play it and have some fun.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Joined the hype just finished the gun running mission and bought an airfield pretty good so far back to some more since the weather dogs and ive been abandoned by the missus for the day ;)

CHALKIE

Proud to be C/W.
Teegwa said:
Joined the hype just finished the gun running mission and bought an airfield pretty good so far back to some more since the weather dogs and ive been abandoned by the missus for the day ;)
What?

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Don't bother with the cinema, the films are shocking! Strip clubs are a must though :p

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Picked up a copy on release, only had the chance to play it the odd hour here and there, brilliant tho. Since we are all car enthusiasts I'm sure you spent some time at the auto shop :), I love how they have brought this back :).

It's a coquette but we all know what's its based on lol

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
coyote_dc5 said:
Don't bother with the cinema, the films are shocking! Strip clubs are a must though :p

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
Completely agree, on both counts, if you get the girls to like you they send your pics of their boobies :)

alan-lee

Advanced Member
How much money had everyone got in the end? I finished with a measley 28million and thought it was great! Then my friend text me the other day and said he got nearly 200 million for each character..

So turns out the stock markets are very important for getting more money! Turns out if you do lesters first assasination mission with franklin then dont do anymore you can continue the main story then at the end when you recieve your 28/38 million depending on how you do the mission (loud/smart) you do the assasination missions put all your money on the stock market like lester tells you then you can make over 200 million for each player!

Just a tip for anyone.. Im starting my game again lol

tico_87

Advanced Member
I competed it yesterday. Shall be stating it again but this time il have to invest in the stock market.

scottj15

Advanced Member
I ended up with around 31 million for each character but hadn't really used the stocks. Hav'nt really bought any properties or businesses yet either so gonna spend some time buying them all so at least I've got a constant flow of cash which won't run out when free roaming

David Fox

Advanced Member
Completed already, currently on the 2nd go and at 52%.

With regards the stocks, my advice is to do Lester's missions' after you do the final job. Lester gives advice on hits and what stocks will change (Debanare cigarettes, hint hint). I was at $210m and then I realised I didn't end it the way I wanted to, so started again.