gta 5

alan-lee

Advanced Member
I think pretty much everyone on my fb that ordered through amazon got it on saturday! Meanwhile.. I ordered through tesco direct which was only shipped today and has an ETA as 19/09/13 meaning Thursday which will be a complete disgrace on their part!

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
Nickyyy said:
Had the game since Saturday, really good game!
Got my copy last night, only a 25 minute queue in Asda. first time i have ever queued for anything in Asda!

Not managed to play the game yet as i am at work. But tonight i will be clearing my schedule and getting on it!

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Got mine today, whoooooooooooooo! gotta work though... lol...

Be on it about 12:30 though :D

Install it asap, takes about 30 mins on PS3.

Coldfuse

Milano!!! :-3
PORTHOS said:
Got mine today, whoooooooooooooo! gotta work though... lol...

Be on it about 12:30 though :D

Install it asap, takes about 30 mins on PS3.
You have to install on PS3 aswell? i knew you had to on Xbox didnt realise that was the case on the PS3 to.

Have you tried it now?

alan-lee

Advanced Member
Glad i've got BT Infinity - Imagine dial up :/

Naw mate the installs through a cd so no need for internet for 2 weeks! Glad youve got BT Infinity though ha keep my shares rising! :)

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Lol, that game, starts off as basically familiar GTA IV, then evolves into a stunning open world that keeps blowing my mind, I feel like a kid again! It's well worth the acclaim it's getting ATM, my word!

Good good fun!

dave c

400hp K20
So I don't normally buy computer games as I never have the time to play them but....

this is getting a LOT of hype so I am tempted.

Question is tho, when's the PS4 coming out as surely I might as well just get it when it comes out on that with the new GT too? Or is that forever away still?

Ta

alan-lee

Advanced Member
So I don't normally buy computer games as I never have the time to play them but....

this is getting a LOT of hype so I am tempted.

Question is tho, when's the PS4 coming out as surely I might as well just get it when it comes out on that with the new GT too? Or is that forever away still?

Ta

Wont be out for new gen.. So best to buy it for this gen console!

:)

scottj15

Advanced Member
alan-lee said:

Not at all? That seems mad, massive blow for the PS4 surely.

Loving the game so far, maybe a noobie question but how do I join the crew you've created coyote?

alan-lee

Advanced Member

Loving the game so far, maybe a noobie question but how do I join the crew you've created coyote?

Think its more to do with the fact the game has been developed for xbox 360/PS3 for the last 5/8 years so to change this for a new console would be like starting all over again!

I could be wrong but i believe this to be the case

scottj15

Advanced Member
alan-lee said:
Think its more to do with the fact the game has been developed for xbox 360/PS3 for the last 5/8 years so to change this for a new console would be like starting all over again!

Ah that makes sense. Do you know if the PS4 is going to be backwards compatible with PS3 games then? Not planning on getting one, just out of curiosity!

alan-lee

Advanced Member

Ah that makes sense. Do you know if the PS4 is going to be backwards compatible with PS3 games then? Not planning on getting one, just out of curiosity!

From a quick search online it does not appear that the new gen's will be backwards compatible!

Ive decided to keep my current gen for at least 6 months when the new console comes out as itll drop price dramatically after chrimbo!

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member

Press start during game play and scroll across to crew :) or log in to rock star website and add to your profile

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Next gen wont be backwards compatible, but I'm sure you can buy downloadable games that will run on the PS4/XBOX One system.

GTA V will be out for next gen, someone found the script for it in the xbox 360 game, so it's coming to PS4 at least.

GT6 will end up on PS4 as well, but more than likely be GT7, which they said will take them only a year or two to make, PS4 is very easy to code for, much more like a PC, so expect GT7 within a year or two and GTA V within 6 months on next gen.

Goodbye stupidly long development times for GT! The PS3 was a pain to code for apparently because it was overly complicated.
You could tell though, GT6 IMO looks almost next gen.