Holy Grail of Exhausts - What's yours?

Chewy

Advanced Member
Quite possibly one of the rarest exhausts available for the DC5 (IMPO) is for sale over in the land of the rising sun.

This is my favorite exhaust and I'd love to own it (Without having to exhaust the bank account :xgrin: Pun intended).

Bask in its glory - THE ARC;

http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/225862796

Here's some pictures from the link;

Not your cup of tea?! What would be your favorite? :)

ep3kamal

Advanced Member
Looks quite similar to a RM01A tbh :/ my favourite has gotta be the apexi n1 GT SPEC looks great and sound flipping awesome !!!!!

Chewy

Advanced Member
Torque GT said:
Over £1k purchase price, plus any duties, VAT and shipping... mental. Deep pockets needed!
It's absolute madness! Easily £1700 to your door, if not more... Would be worth it though just for the rare factor.

Might have to play the lottery tonight. :ph34r:

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
I have a few...

Firstly I personally think you cant beat the sound of a Spoon N1. Very distinctive and very addictive, one of my first purchases for the teg back in the day, but i love it... so much so i still have it. Hehe

My other favourite is the Kakimoto Full Mega N1.. came over on my car but was destroyed from shot baffles and old age... so it needed to get fixed. Love the sound of this but it's absolutely bonkers loud! Love it though...so much so that i also still have it. Haha

Annnd finally my other favourite was a spur of the moment decision...but I haven't looked back. Such a nice smooth noise, but also looks stunning in my eyes. Its the Toda! Brilliant thing..,and yes I still have this system too. :)

There Re soo many i like though. :) hard to choose

Mark_teg

Staff member
Would have to be the Kakimoto Regu 06&R for me!

Everything about it is beautiful! The size, the tip, the angle at which it sits, the colours, the logo, the sound...

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
It's absolute madness! Easily £1700 to your door, if not more... Would be worth it though just for the rare factor.

Might have to play the lottery tonight. :ph34r:
You know what I'd say the holy grail is haha. Powerhouse Amuse R1 Titan well for looks anyway. The Feels is a lovely piece too

Chewy

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
You know what I'd say the holy grail is haha. Powerhouse Amuse R1 Titan well for looks anyway. The Feels is a lovely piece too
Oh I know all to well your love for the Amuse R1, haha.

Rightly so though, A beastly exhaust, Does look absolutely amazing.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:

Everything about it is beautiful! The size, the tip, the angle at which it sits, the colours, the logo, the sound...
Excellent choice!

I couldn't agree more, @Chrismartin runs the 06&R at the minute and every time we meet up, I have to let him leave first just so I can stand there and listen, It's such a unique sound! :)

Might just be one of my favorite sounding exhausts ( They don't look to shabby either ;) ) I've often considered one of these myself but the restrictive nature always makes me choose something else...I know it's only numbers at the end of the day but it's always in the back of my head. Silly really.

Chewy

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
I have a few...

There are soo many i like though. :) hard to choose
Jesus Jimmer, Save some for the rest of us! :) Quite the collection you have there.

Ran the Spoon N1/Spoon B-pipe myself for a while and as much as I loved the Iconic noise, The over run killed it for me. :(

Love the looks of the Kaki' N1 too, Somewhat similar to the Fuji' Power Getter....Never heard either in person though, but the rule of thumb for me is, 'If it says N1, It's going to be loud' haha.

Toda is always a good shout, Great but subtle noise, good for power.... Shame about the baffles commonly going on them, but it shouldn't ever put anyone off one, They're well worth it!

Always been a dolphin tip kinda' man myself, but it's looks just as good with the straight tip. :)

It's really hard to choose an exhaust for the DC5, I always forget just how many are out there!

Wonder how many options there actually are hmmmmmmm :-k TBC haha

spooke

Advanced Member
That looks really cool, expensive but only because of importing it :p

I still like my J's Racing 60R however I want a B-pipe to make it a little bit louder, maybe an exhaust manifold to really open it up haha

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
As above and you knew it was coming js racing ftw,

But if I had to swap and might one day would go for a feels

Indi

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:

This!! For me without a doubt has to be the Kakimoto Regu 06&r. Just a shame it's too restrictive for a supercharged setup else I'd have it again.

(My previous DC5)

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Feels sounds nice. Had the pleasure of following one for over 14 hours going to Holland.....and through many tunnels.! Although its not as loud as you'd expect...Fairly tame in fact.

Still looks ace though.

As I said, too much choice. :) Kaki regu 06 R is nuts with an aftermarket mani too

Chewy

Advanced Member
spooke said:
That looks really cool, expensive but only because of importing it :p

I still like my J's Racing 60R however I want a B-pipe to make it a little bit louder, maybe an exhaust manifold to really open it up haha
Alexander0628 said:
As above and you knew it was coming js racing ftw,

But if I had to swap and might one day would go for a feels
You know my thoughts on the 60RS Alex ;)

Always loved the 60R / 60RS, up until the point I got one... Haha!

Dolphin/blue tip, good diameter, Awesome deep tone. Ticks all the boxes..... If only it would have fit.

2ndy

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
You know my thoughts on the 60RS Alex ;)

Always loved the 60R / 60RS, up until the point I got one... Haha!

Dolphin/blue tip, good diameter, Awesome deep tone. Ticks all the boxes..... If only it would have fit.

How come it wouldn't fit?

I want a 60rs for mine next

Linus27

Advanced Member
J's Racing 60RR was the nicest sounding exhaust I've had so far but sadly it had to go as its too loud for track days :(

Will be getting a Fujitsubo RM01A next although I would also like a Mugen Twin Loop.

Richie200

Advanced Member
Another vote for the Regu06&R here. Such a distinctive sound. Although I'd love to get hold of a Feel's system at some point. :)