Holy Grail of Exhausts - What's yours?

TyperItr

Advanced Member
Found this bad boy for sale recently. Was sickened I just missed out by £10 at auction. Whoever snapped this up is now living the dream

:

TyperItr

Advanced Member
On a more serious note here is my exhaust. 3" Vibrant

I must get some fancy pics of it at some stage, and the burn marks in my rear bumper :p

GIBLETS

Advanced Member
Currently have an RM01A on the standard manifold & decat and it's perfect for my daily, I do have an itch for the Spoon system though so maybe a swap in the future....

Chewy

Advanced Member
Nice!!!

I looked for a Spoon Street backbox for ages back when I was running an unsilenced B-pipe, I thought that would be a lovely combo.

Not very many of these about at all, excellent choice. :)

Kenz

Advanced Member
I've always thought the large, angled back box on the hks high power looks great on Ep3's and Dc5's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ep3kamal

Advanced Member
Kenz said:
I've always thought the large, angled back box on the hks high power looks great on Ep3's and Dc5's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I always liked that exhuast aswell but I've only see the hks silent hi power come up for sale and it it's got some weird silencer on the back box :/

2ndy

Advanced Member
ep3kamal said:
I always liked that exhuast aswell but I've only see the hks silent hi power come up for sale and it it's got some weird silencer on the back box :/
It's an anti drown box to keep the noise down, I removed mine as it was starting to break away from the exhaust

Nathan_621

Advanced Member
Picking my dc5 up this weekend currently running a RS*R catback if anyone's interested? Will be changing for a RM01A

Rom

Advanced Member
I've ran the Buddyclub Header, and spec 3 system for a couple of years and love it.
Though it's savage loud, 110db at Combe. Can see me maybe toning it down at some point.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Nathan_621

Advanced Member
Toda is a quality exhaust, used to have one on my Ep3. Waiting on delivery of a Rmo1a this week as the current Rs*r is loud!