Advanced Member
Dazaturbo said:
I couldn't live with driving a cords no matter what even the vxr's are junk
If you ever want to wind up a vxr owner.. just mention cylinder 4 ;) haha

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
jown said:
If you ever want to wind up a vxr owner.. just mention cylinder 4 ;) haha
Yeah my brother used to have a Nurburgring corsa and he was terrified of either the cylinder 4 or the chocolate gearbox 😂

Dazaturbo said:
Nah mine is 158k and still for sale 😂

Only had one text so far asking what's the lowest I'd take for it
I don't think he liked the answer cause he never text back 🙄
I'm sure he must have expected me to say yeah mate £3k and it's yours 😂😂😂
Is that a typo? I thought it was 128k?

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
Just been offered £5500 over the internet without even seeing the car 🙄😡

Why do people do this?

jown

Advanced Member
Dazaturbo said:
Just been offered £5500 over the internet without even seeing the car

Why do people do this?
Then he'll show up and be like... mate I've only got 4k and keep hassling you.

I just tell people X price.. if you try and haggle me down you can go away.. I dont care if you've travelled 200 miles.. thats the final price!

Too many folk want something for nothing

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
jown said:
Then he'll show up and be like... mate I've only got 4k and keep hassling you.

I just tell people X price.. if you try and haggle me down you can go away.. I dont care if you've travelled 200 miles.. thats the final price!

Too many folk want something for nothing
I just sent 3 of these 😂😂😂 clown

I wouldn't mind but it's not like I'm trying to sell a shit tub of a car it's a well known car on here and was meticulously maintained by Adam and then myself and to offer me £5.5k without seeing the car is just insulting

I would never try and haggle with anyone without seeing what I'm haggling for

jown

Advanced Member
He prob copied and pasted that message to another 10 DC5 owners and see who is the most desperate to sell

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Dazaturbo said:
I just sent 3 of these 😂😂😂 clown

I wouldn't mind but it's not like I'm trying to sell a excrement tub of a car it's a well known car on here and was meticulously maintained by Adam and then myself and to offer me £5.5k without seeing the car is just insulting

I would never try and haggle with anyone without seeing what I'm haggling for
Just reply saying yes I will take 5500. Then when they reply saying brilliant I'll take it.

Reply saying. Plus 2k you low balling tosspiece

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
He must think I'm some sort of smackhead who must sell in the next 24 hours or I'm going to start shaking after my next fix 😂😂

jown

Advanced Member
Dazaturbo said:
He must think I'm some sort of smackhead who must sell in the next 24 hours or I'm going to start shaking after my next fix
What's your best price... I mean I know you said you want £7500 and the advert says no offers :p hahaha

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
jown said:
What's your best price... I mean I know you said you want £7500 and the advert says no offers :p hahaha
😂
I really hate selling cars it just brings out the most annoying people in the world 😂😂

p1tse

Advanced Member
I too hate selling privately, but it's finding and holding out for the right buyer

Anyone who low balls that much is testing the water
Being honest I've bought blind and low ball first to see if I can get more within budget, but have things to compare to or points to make.

So I would go back to the low ballers and say x, y, z has been done, this could be bushes, bolts, or anything which may enhance it versus others that can't really been seen.
This example with current market it think price is about right

Other examples I've seen sold at £6-7k need another £1-2k spent on them. So let the low ballers buy the bottom end and find out the hard way

Those wheels, are they standard?they appear to have a lip, very subtle differences but just had to physically check my wheels to confirm yours are a little different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jown

Advanced Member
randomjiberish said:
Those wheels, are they standard?they appear to have a lip, very subtle differences but just had to physically check my wheels to confirm yours are a little different

I just looked, Rota Torque I believe

Question.. who fitted your starter button? easy to do?

Thanks

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
randomjiberish said:

They are rota torque's mate they are as you say a very subtle design 👍🏻

Dazaturbo

Advanced Member
jown said:
I just looked, Rota Torque I believe

Question.. who fitted your starter button? easy to do?

Thanks
I believe it was Adam who owned the car before me 👍🏻

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
I've just sold mine so I thought I'd share my experience and what interest I got.

71k, white, Y reg 2001, near OEM, part service history and no rust. Listed initially for £8200 then dropped to £7950.

Had one lad contact me about it within a few hours, he viewed it, wanted it and then after about 50 million questions he changed his mind.

A trader offered £7100 or something and someone else £6500. Then I had someone interested on Facebook but said he'd only pay £7500 - again without viewing.

Had an email via PH last weekend, asked for some pics of the arches etc. Few questions, he came this morning and we agreed on £7800.