Japfest 2017 - Silverstone (30th April 2017 - OFFICIAL BOOKING/Chit Chat thread.

Richie200

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
Sounds good to me mate. I can't recall is there's services at 19, will have to double check, but failing that there's always Watford Gap with isn't too much further down.
Yeah that's cool. I'll drop you a message nearer the time to confirm. :)

Kev.W

Advanced Member
I'm game for a convoy down this year, last year it was just me and Justin.

Watford Gap is a good call as the next one I believe is Northampton Services which is the junction we'll be coming off anyway

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Kev.W said:
I'm game for a convoy down this year, last year it was just me and Justin.

Watford Gap is a good call as the next one I believe is Northampton Services which is the junction we'll be coming off anyway
There's gonna be a much more substantial convoy than just you 2 🤣. Excluding ITRDC5. I think about 10-15 I know from Sheffield and surrounding local areas alone have mentioned a convoy.

Kev.W

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
There's gonna be a much more substantial convoy than just you 2 🤣. Excluding ITRDC5. I think about 10-15 I know from Sheffield and surrounding local areas alone have mentioned a convoy.
Sounds good to me

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Is there going to be a meeting point before we enter somewhere close to the event? Would be good to go in as a group if possible?

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
DC5Noob said:
Is there going to be a meeting point before we enter somewhere close to the event? Would be good to go in as a group if possible?
I suggested this to a few of my pals. But we've tried this a few times before with varying success. If people are up for it, no reason we couldn't. The place locally (ish) to Silverstone would possibly be the big Tesco at Towcester. It know this doesn't sound as good as a service station but which ever way we look at it, unless we meet at a similar place to where I mentioned (Tesco) people are going to be travelling past Silverstone to meet beforehand. Your thoughts would be welcome?

DC5Noob

Advanced Member
Sounds perfect to me mate! Would just be nice to crew up there and head on in, would definitely prefer that!

Would others be up for that?

Also anyone coming from south (Bournemouth way ish)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Kev.W

Advanced Member
I'm happy to meet up with everyone as long as it doesn't involve going past Silverstone

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Thanks all for your recent input. One of the better larger places I can think of is here. Please discuss your though?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Kev.W

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
Thanks all for your recent input. One of the better larger places I can think of is here. Please discuss your though?

This seems a reasonable location to me, not too far out from Silverstone

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
Richie200 said:
See you there then. Might see you on the way down anyway. :)
Haven't confirmed it as of yet. Was waiting for general feedback haha so keep your eyes peeled:)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Kerv

Advanced Member
1. Chrismartin

2. Chewy

3. George657

4. Kev.W

5. LukeyBoi1959

6. Jinisdust

7. Richie200

8. Mikey Moore91

9. Dave7268