*Looky, looky at my new *-Geometry/tracking settings

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Thanks, feels a lot nicer but then I only drove it a mile but didn't feel so pully.

the front toe had moved from a total of +0.4 to -0.2 before they made adjustments.

Also rear camber had moved from L: -0.58 to -1.20 whereas Right hadn't moved and these aren't adjustable are they so that's weird?
My rear toe and changed quite a lot from when it was last adjusted, before alterations it read +2.0 on left and -0.2 on right.

User

Advanced Member
Blimey. Really those settings shouldn't have moved at all.

Still, looks pretty much bang on now.

Sure Evs will be along shortly to see your all new shiney "straighter" settings.

:wink:

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Stressful business this car, if I'm not worried about Headers then I'm worried about wheel alignment, I'm selling it and getting a push bike :lol:

Wootty

Advanced Member
SCOTTIECTR said:
I'm selling it and getting a push bike :lol:
Would that be a Spoon Pushbike then - one with Blue Sweatbands over the brake pedals :lol: :lol:

Wootty

Advanced Member
Glad you got it sorted mate

I'd hate to spend 2 hours tomorrow in the back listening to you worry about it pulling to the left all the time.

Now i can sit there and go

ARE WE THERE YET :lol:
ARE WE THERE YET :lol:
ARE WE THERE YET :x
ARE WE THERE YET :x
ARE WE THERE YET :evil:
ARE WE THERE YET :evil:
ARE WE THERE YET :xak:

SCOTTIECTR

Advanced Member
Who said anything about you sitting in the back? The choice is in the boot or dragged along on a skateboard!

Wootty

Advanced Member
SCOTTIECTR said:
Who said anything about you sitting in the back? The choice is in the boot or dragged along on a skateboard!
Cool - never done a ton on me blades....! Have to get me Hockey gear on.