Lotus Exige and Selling Up.

rodney

Advanced Member
Drool

I watched Top Gears review today on Dave. Can't remember if she was force fed or not (had Apache gunship) but in basic form they are absolute weapons. Would be a bit harsh for an every day'er and will be fruity in the winter/snow.

As for parts I'm unsure.

Go for it if you can afford one IMO.

Much prefer the look of the S1 though.

LeeH

Advanced Member
Weekend car only so it been hardcore is no problem to me.

The DC5 is paid for and has been for a while now so it won't be a problem to borrow a few K.

ollydc5

Advanced Member
yes please

have been in one but it was a series one, had a full race exhaust on it and it was amazing. not the fastest thing on earth but with its semi slicks i swear my insides were being twisted around. felt well sick.

go for it dude, have said many a time after my dc5 i'll either have an exige or a noble.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
I have been in one back in 2007, infact it was a press car 8)

Wasn't allowed to drive, but my god was it fun to be in! I would have one... as a second car! just not practical enough otherwise. But if you can live with that or have it as a second car....... DO IT!!!

Such a GREAT looking car, it really is!

Will say its not easy to get in and out of :lol:

Took these when it was arriving:

TimB

Advanced Member
get the S1 that's the real thing and will probably loose less money over time when you come to sell

Dan2020

Advanced Member
I would love to have an Exige, the only thing apart from a Noble I would change for at the moment!!

But, if it wasn't this one:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2098034.htm

Or at least a 240 version I wouldn't be happy. I would have a supercharged K20 powered one though after seeing how fast they were around Spa in Belgium.

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Noble servicing costs are quite high I thinks its around:

£420 6k/6month service
£670 12k/annual service
£720 24k/ 2 years service

Grov

Banned
kingston said:
Grov said:
What are the specs on it? Would it be that much quicker than a 260brake DC5?

Id up the budget a tad and consider this: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1936788.htm
But that has cannards though and to think you called my car a monstrousity (or something similar) :xlol: :xlol: :xlol:
Erm where? What are you on about?

Doubt the exige is gonna be cheap either, would be worth it in my view. :green:

kingston

Advanced Member
Grov said:
kingston said:
Grov said:
What are the specs on it? Would it be that much quicker than a 260brake DC5?

Id up the budget a tad and consider this: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1936788.htm
But that has cannards though and to think you called my car a monstrousity (or something similar) :xlol: :xlol: :xlol:
Erm where? What are you on about?

Doubt the exige is gonna be cheap either, would be worth it in my view. :green:
CTRO forum or is there eerily enough another Grov on there with a CW DC5 coming from the north...

You ripped Snaf's apart for cannards