Meguiars Detailing Seminar

W 70M C

Advanced Member
Wilton Mill Go Karting is a stones throw from here and we have used it a couple of times for 'team building' evenings!! :rolleyes: Im not so sure i'd want to eat there though but we could head on down to Buddies Si ??

Either way im in :xcheers:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
karting and buddies sounds great , i was just wondering where we would park 15-20 cars? i may also be struggling with the date :angry:

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
karting and buddies sounds great , i was just wondering where we would park 15-20 cars? i may also be struggling with the date :angry:
Car park mate, I think they have plenty of space.....

Tom change the date curse it! :lol:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
yeh its an american style diner and has great food, its one of my (and toms ) favourites.

W 70M C

Advanced Member
When you say you 'may' have a problem with the date Si, is that you definately cant do it?!?!?

Buddies is awesome, amnd there is a great country round drive from the go karting place to it :rolleyes: There is a premier inn and parking over the road Si, we will fit um all in! :xcheers:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
will check dates asap. cool with parking if you know an alternate thats great.

bee123

Advanced Member
Put my name in for the seminar will have let you know about the afters near the time. :xcheers:

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Is it worth posting this in the meets section as well? or a link to it? Should up the numbers.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
I can confirm it will be Saturday 22nd October.

we have a few choices what to do afterwards, snowboarding or go karting seem to be the obvious choice, (there is an indoor karting place nearby as well as the outdoor, (remember october could well be wet)
I will get some idea of prices of the various activities and get them up asap.
we may even do a little feature on the day for one of the magazines.

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
Thanks Porthos for pointing this out to me :)

Can you add me to the list and the Mrs too. There is no way I'm cleaning her car as well as mine :p.

Is it only available to forum members? I have a friend who has a CTR that may be interested in coming along

Matt.

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
No probs, Can you just add me and the Mrs then. We'll both be coming up in mine for the day.

Matt.

Kitt77

Put me down for this too. Would like to learn more about detailing and meeting other club members.

Dont want to have too many CW Tegs goin! ;)

Chris