Meguiars Detailing Seminar

danr19

Advanced Member
Dc5's only I'm afraid Croccy , it's a club outing
I sold my DC5 recently ( :( ) and I'm still without a car, and as such there's a chance I may not be able to come. I'd still like to go to the seminar (although I'm not sure at the moment if I'd be able to do the activities after) - If I get / can borrow a car would it be an issue that it won't be a DC5?

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
Any news on the potential of go-karting? I'd be bang up for coming up for the seminar and a blat round a track (indoor or out I don't mind getting wet!)

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
Very Sorry all, I haven't done much about it , been a little busy trying to deal with life's curveballs recently.

Anyone want to volunteer to find some prices ?

W 70M C

Advanced Member
THis is definately still booked for this saturday.......have we got a confirm list of numbers??

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
THis is definately still booked for this saturday.......have we got a confirm list of numbers??
Will post another thread just to remind people who may have forgotten!

This is it atm though....

1-C&S Evo7
2- Claire
3-Porthos
4-Danr19
5-chriss cc
6-lady kb
7-nicko rsx
8-blueguy
9-it wasnt me
10-darren dc5
11-Croccy and mrs Croccy
12-kit77
13-boz5r
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
Im considering this myself now. It was the karting that did it :)

What are you expected to bring or do they provide? For people who are travelling far, what's the crack with cleaning your car when your there; if it rains mine will look a t**t

kingston

Advanced Member
Will post another thread just to remind people who may have forgotten!

This is it atm though....

1-C&S Evo7
2- Claire
3-Porthos
4-Danr19
5-chriss cc
6-lady kb
7-nicko rsx
8-kingston (pending on the time i wake up)
9-it wasnt me
10-darren dc5
11-Croccy and mrs Croccy
12-kit77
13-boz5r
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Hi folks...

The seminars are held on Saturday mornings after the show season has finished. They run from 9.30am - 1.00pm approx.

We start the morning in our seminar room, which is bascially a 1hr talk which covers a little bit about Meguiar's and then how to get the best from your car. Obviously its biased towards our products but its certainly not a sickening 'Meguiars advertising day' . I personally learn something new every week from our guests and what they bring to the table.....then its on to our detailing bay, we will choose someones car to bring into our lighting tunnel where we will put into practice what we had just discussed.

We have room for 22 people, anymore and we will be sitting on laps in the seminar room :xkiss:

The morning is free of charge and there is no obliagation to buy anything...its just a good morning out!

I have reserved 22nd October for the Club....we do have later dates should this date not suit most but would ideally like to run with this one.

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
What time are you leaving Ian? You going up in the morning?
More than likely mate, you fancy a little convoy? ha ha, might be picking Si up on the way... will be up about 5am though. Early bird and all that, lol.

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
Due to a rapid decline in expendable income, I am going to have to forego this event. Shame as well, was looking forward to it!

1-C&S Evo7
2- Claire
3-Porthos
4-Danr19
5-chriss cc
6-lady kb
7-nicko rsx
8-kingston (pending on the time i wake up)
9-it wasnt me
10-darren dc5
11-Croccy and mrs Croccy
12-kit77
13-boz5r
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
I am sooo tempted to take my PS3 and hook it up to their Projector, lol.... GT5 Battle anyone? ha ha.... with the steering wheel, lol...

W 70M C

Advanced Member
THis morning is free (other than trvel costs) your not expected to do anything other than listen, its not hard work :)