Meguiars Detailing Seminar

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
Yeah it's not the actual event I can't afford... More the petrol, food (even if I bought a packed lunch I'm a fatty and wouldn't last) and other things...

It's near enough a 300mile round trip... :xaiweb4:

If I wasn't as skint as a tramp who's in debt, I'd be there!

danr19

Advanced Member
I sold my DC5 recently ( :( ) and I'm still without a car, and as such there's a chance I may not be able to come. I'd still like to go to the seminar (although I'm not sure at the moment if I'd be able to do the activities after) - If I get / can borrow a car would it be an issue that it won't be a DC5?
I'd still like to come along to the seminar, but I sold my DC5 recently. Will it still be ok to attend?....I only ask as although a club event I appreciate it will be a DC5 get together - I plan on getting another DC5 as soon as circumstances allow though! :xyes:

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
1-C&S Evo7
2- Claire
3-Porthos
4-Danr19
5-chriss cc
6-lady kb
7-nicko rsx
8-kingston (pending on the time i wake up)
9-darren dc5
10-Croccy and mrs Croccy
11-boz5r

Croccy

Show Co-ordinator
More than likely mate, you fancy a little convoy? ha ha, might be picking Si up on the way... will be up about 5am though. Early bird and all that, lol.
Yeah I am expecting an early morning :). Prob wont stay for long after the actual event though otherwise its gonna be a long day!

Let me know a time and will meet at j27

Matt.

W 70M C

Advanced Member
For those that dont knwo the Post code its NN11 8UF..... we are on Lamport Court but some Sat Navs trouble finding it, type in Lamport Drive and we are at the end of that road :)

kingston

Advanced Member
Hello people,

Just thought of a question i didnt think of yesterday - if your going to ultimate compound the car, do you need to clay bar it prior to this method?

Thats assuming that the surface of the car is visually clean and no 'dirty' marks are visible?

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Hello people,

Just thought of a question i didnt think of yesterday - if your going to ultimate compound the car, do you need to clay bar it prior to this method?

Thats assuming that the surface of the car is visually clean and no 'dirty' marks are visible?
I would clay just to remove tar and bonded stuff that you may drag across the paint while using the Compound. If the paint feels like glass though under hand I would go straight to the compound :)

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
PORTHOS said:
Think you are a year too late buddy, lol....

But if they do another one, we will let you know :)
PORTHOS said:
Think you are a year too late buddy, lol....

But if they do another one, we will let you know :)
oh yeah just noticed the date..... My bad :wacko:

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
if there are enough people they will happily do this, it will be in the off season though

Marshall-P

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
if there are enough people they will happily do this, it will be in the off season though
Cool Perhaps we can get a list started in the Autumn then. If you need any help with this let me know.