MTEC K20/K24 Race Spring Group Buy Interest

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Woo, they are in the country and should be with me on Tuesday, not long now guys.

Once I have them I'll break down the costs and shall PM everyone who has noted interest.

Thanks

donzooo

Advanced Member
Put me down for race spring and pivot ball if available - confirmed.

Money available at end of month

Rom

Advanced Member
If there's any left, I'll have a race spring and pivot ball please.
Pm Me PayPal address if so.

Brecht

Advanced Member
maybe we can make a deal, i ordered the pivot ball and sport spring but i dont need the pivot ball anymore as i've bought a ktuned billet arm... :xgrin:

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
They are here. Apologies for the delay, ParceForce are useless and delivered them to the wrong address.

I have sent a PM to everyone (I think) who registered interest with the final prices and payment details.

As it stands they are all accounted for by members on here except for 1 Sport Spring with Pivot Ball.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Up for grabs or.......

PM me price list anyways lad as I'm curious for when I purchase on next run ;)

Gordon

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Teegwa said:
Up for grabs or.......

PM me price list anyways lad as I'm curious for when I purchase on next run ;)

Gordon
Assuming everyone who registered interest takes what they asked for then all I have left is one Sport Spring with Pivot Ball.

I'll send you a PM anyway Gordon.

Lukeyboi89

Advanced Member
I'll have a race spring if there is one going for / anyone pulls out.

What was the final price?

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Cracked on with installing my Race Spring today, took under an hour, dead easy.

Gearbox selector removed

And a side by side of the OEM springs and the thicker Race Springs.

Also installed my pivot ball on the oem shifter which is a 10 min job and can be done insitu. This has removed almost all the slop from the shifter with only a tiny amount remaining which is just wear on the rest of the shifter.

The full Shifter kit includes a new main pillow ball which I've also fitted, this so far seems to have just stiffen everything up, I don't think there was any noticeable play in this part of the shifter anyway... Once I get the car back on the road we shall see.

DC5RS

DC5
which sealant can we use for this? i am a bit confused do we really need hondabond?

edit: nevermind bought hondabond :)

Wingnuttzz

Advanced Member
Hondabond is recommended but I just use import type grey sealant from my local motorfactors.
Did my sump with it and it's been fine.

Rom

Advanced Member
Any decent RTV type sealant will be fine. I very much doubt Honda make Hondabond, a lot of what OE use is made by Loctite.