New To DC5

Mebz

Advanced Member

juno

Mebz said:
Dont know anyyhing about the one you've posted but if you want a turbo DC5, check out reelmotion Dave's example in the for sale section.
Am I being stupid says none for sale?

juno

I'm ready to buy guys, two cars put forward so far and interested in both, got a six month wait for my GTR35 Nismo Track pack so need something until then.Hurry up im very impulsive :xgrin:

Seems everyone goes to bed early on here Lol

p1tse

Advanced Member
Don't see many highly tuned dc5 for sale often, and as a newbie who's come along and with a decent one for sale, it's made for you ;)

Good luck

juno

Patch_teg said:
Don't see many highly tuned dc5 for sale often, and as a newbie who's come along and with a decent one for sale, it's made for you ;)

Good luck
Cheers Patch, at least someone is still up Lol

p1tse

Advanced Member
Where are you located, of anywhere near bristol I would love a ride in your new teg and Nissan, in return of beer token or a ride in n/a teg ;)

juno

Patch_teg said:
Where are you located, of anywhere near bristol I would love a ride in your new teg and Nissan, in return of beer token or a ride in n/a teg ;)
Essex

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Only in Essex, not far from me then (depending where in Essex) I am near Maidstone in Kent, let us know how it goes and if you get it mate

p1tse

Advanced Member
juno said:
Thanks for all the help guys, Deal done bought Dave's car!!!
Congratulations
Will be a weapon I would imagine, with the timing, match made for each other!

juno

Been a hectic week but now had time to spend a day with the car!

Really like everything about it.

Great driving position with pedals and steering wheel perfectly placed.

Excellent chasis and copes amazingly well with the 380-450 hp depending on boost.

Around here there are lots of country lanes and the suspension is set up really well to deal with the bumps on the roads.

I'm very surprised how well the car deals with the torque steer, it's very predictable and progressive, not once did I ever feel that the car wanted to take control and throw you into the nearest hedge!

Excellent front end on turn in even on some of the tightest twisty bits, no real signs of understeer!

I'm surprised that wheel spin is not more of an issue and the car gets out of the corners really well!

High boost selected on the odd occasion does take it up two levels but again it still remains very controlled!

All in all a great package !!!