Parts, glorious parts!

Matt @ Torque GT

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I'm just here to introduce myself!

I'm Matt, I work for Torque GT's Parts department. My job here for you all is to offer cracking deals on parts! We offer quality parts from across the globe, featuring brands such as Dixcel, Fujitsubo, Enkei and a huge range of Genuine Honda and Acura parts from across the globe with UK stock held for our most popular products as well as fast dispatch times! I'm also delighted to announced that we have recently been named as the European Distributor for Hybrid Racing, so you can get great deals on all of their products from us as well!

We've got a wide range of experience with not just the DC5, but a whole range of Japanese vehicles, so if there's anything you might need for your DC5 or anything else, please just let me know and we'll do our very best to get you quality parts for unbeatable prices.

I hope to hear from you all soon!

Last edited:

eco1

Hi Matt,
I'm also new to the forum and excited to see the great deals you're offering on parts. It's great to hear that you have a wide range of experience with Japanese vehicles, including the DC5, and I'm looking forward to exploring your selection of quality parts from around the world.