Pioneer SPH-DA120

Kev.W

Advanced Member
It's behind the reg. it's like the plate has been printed on a tinted bit of plastic and the camera looks through a letter/number but I've not had any luck in finding a company that do these kind of number plates yet

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
Fancy doing this my self. I find the visibility whilst parking a shocker in the teg.

Will be watching with interest.

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Has anyone setup and used the sat nav on this? Looking to get it done before the weekend!

Kev.W

Advanced Member
WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
Has anyone setup and used the sat nav on this? Looking to get it done before the weekend!
I plug my iPhone in and use my maps through CarPlay, I can't remember but you need to plug into USB slot 1 I think

I get on with it better than any sat nav

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Cool.

So I just need to put a usb wire in the back and plug my phone in. Do I need to download anything or can I use Google maps from my phone?

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
WJ51FUT (Gok) said:
Cool.

So I just need to put a usb wire in the back and plug my phone in. Do I need to download anything or can I use Google maps from my phone?
Yup, then google maps on the phone ;)

T.G.

ChrisJDMDC5

Advanced Member
Just bought one of these yesterday and attempted to try and fit but had no luck, think I need some kind of ISO adapter.

Does anyone know if I'd get one at halfrauds, or if not where I can get one? Want to get it fitted today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissMyDC2

Advanced Member
HellaaDope5 said:
Just bought one of these yesterday and attempted to try and fit but had no luck, think I need some kind of ISO adapter.

Does anyone know if I'd get one at halfrauds, or if not where I can get one? Want to get it fitted today.

Halfrauds, about a tenner if i remember rightly and its plug and go. Certainly better than chopping wires! Think it was the Honda accord one that fitted. They should be able to hlep

ChrisJDMDC5

Advanced Member
MissMyDC2 said:
Halfrauds, about a tenner if i remember rightly and its plug and go. Certainly better than chopping wires! Think it was the Honda accord one that fitted. They should be able to hlep
Managed to find that in another thread, so that plugs into the blue one what about the grey?

Halfrauds said it was because the oem unit was a 6 disc changer?

ChrisJDMDC5

Advanced Member
MissMyDC2 said:
You get it sorted? Was straight forward when i did mine,
Yep, Halfords had the harness and I forgot the grey plug was for the hazards all fitted!

Chuffed with it! More than radio 2 !!

Fvil

Hey guys.

Where have you installed the GPS pick up? Mines in the middle of my dash and I wanna relocate it.

Thanks

SmudgerByName

Advanced Member
Just bought this. Wondering how everyone went about connecting the parking brake lead? Only thing I haven't done yet and really want bluetooth working

maxvr6

Advanced Member
SmudgerByName said:
Just bought this. Wondering how everyone went about connecting the parking brake lead? Only thing I haven't done yet and really want bluetooth working
Don't bother connecting it to the parking brake just ground it, that way it thinks the brake is always on and it doesn't restrict certain features :)