Post a picture of your detailing goodies

Erm

Advanced Member
Come on then let us OCD (obsessive compulsive detailers) see your collection of detailing goodies

Here's mine......

More microfiber towels out of shot but you get the idea

davidpingu

Advanced Member
I was only thinking of starting a thread about this around an hour ago. Weird! I just got a load delivered today so I'll try and get a post up later on :)

coconat

Advanced Member
I'll post mine a week on saturday the cars going to get a full treatment from the ground up :D can't wait

opulent

Advanced Member
T

This is my line up of auto finesse products. Want to invest in their illusion wax, satin and dassle next

Got loads of other bits from different brands but really liking the AF stuff :)

Brophy

Advanced Member
Nice selection mate ;) I use to love all the AF range , that's all I used at one point lol :)
AngelWax is a good brand to try out ;) 👍

opulent

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
Nice selection mate ;) I use to love all the AF range , that's all I used at one point lol :)
AngelWax is a good brand to try out ;)
think thats a brand i would try. think when i get my paint work to a point I'm happy with I'm going to go down the gtechniq route :)

wj51fut

Advanced Member
davidpingu said:

I also have stashes of microfiber cloths in pretty much every corner of the house :D
You will need to bring all this with you for your detail session! 👍

Alexander0628

Advanced Member

Not as much as some of you, but this is my collection so far :). Keep a few other bits in the boot of the car, quick detailer ect.
I havnt put as much effort into cleaning a car like I have the integra, so I started off with a lot of the meguiars stuff, almost running out of some of it tho, been looking at the naviwax or autoglym HD wax and eather some of the Mer stuff, or the autobrite stuff seems alright.

ste01

Advanced Member
^^^^ I bet you could have just paid for a respray each time a car needed cleaning instead of buying all that! ;)

Rom

Advanced Member
Ha, a lot is er...acquired shall we say ;)

Anything branded, ive bought at some point. All the White (and blue label) bottles are from valeters at work, and the Supaguard. Some of its really good stuff without the brand name hype. Tardis, G101, Fallout remover etc.

All the oil, screenwash etc is for me, or side jobs i do. Though the Mobil 1 is mine alone, no one gets that!

Going to be adding a DAS 6 Pro, and a few other bits soon too!