Post a picture of your detailing goodies

davidpingu

Advanced Member
So much OCD showing through in this thread I love it. :xlol:

Heaven forbid one of those spray bottles gets turned just slightly away from the way all of the others are facing :eek:

dotty

Advanced Member
I do on occasion, I gave it a going over this morning as it was covered in rubber and general grime from my trip recently. Comes out well ;)

Mark_teg

Staff member
Not a patch on others in the thread (well done!!) but I cleared my garage out the other day, it's more organised now :)

integraleo

Advanced Member
I'm running low on car shampoo,last stuff I bought was actually pretty good but ages ago. Was a demon shine one in 5 litre tub. Anyone know of good price 5lt tub of car shampoo on offer anywhere? Not cheapest supermarket stuff and not dodo juice 50 quid stuff either.
Something in between

Brophy

Advanced Member
integraleo said:
I'm running low on car shampoo,last stuff I bought was actually pretty good but ages ago. Was a demon shine one in 5 litre tub. Anyone know of good price 5lt tub of car shampoo on offer anywhere? Not cheapest supermarket stuff and not dodo juice 50 quid stuff either.
Something in between
I would look towards the Angelwax Range, more or less all I use now

Had 5 litre sizes last time I was down, although would take you some time to go through it lol

OliverV

integraleo said:
Something in between
Meguiars Ultimate Wash&Wax, i think that shampoo is the one you are looking for. :)

FireDance

Advanced Member
I would post a pic of my cleaning products, but it would mean sorting the garage out to make it presentable for a picture :xgrin:

OliverV

just added some new stuff for my shelf:

will test out the paint protectant on the civic, then will see what my RSX will do.. friend of mine told that the reflection will be something what i have never seen before, so i will see how it will go!

but for a refrenece picture, i shoudl also sort out and make a overall picture to this topic about my detailing goodies :D