Subframe Rigid Collars

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Oh ok. I thought that was all you needed but looking back at the Spoon ones you need the bigger parts too.

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Im sure spd do them for £35. And sw motorsport sell some for £40.

Im getting some because when i had my alignment done last year the passenger side wheel poked out slightly more. It was only noticeable because off my aggressive/flush wheel setup. Im putiing it down to the subframe being slightly off to the pas side

mike.williams

Advanced Member
im just getting them because my subframe is off the car and they will centralise it when i goes back on.

i doubt handling will be improved,

wj51fut

Advanced Member
mike.williams said:
Im sure spd do them for £35. And sw motorsport sell some for £40.

Im getting some because when i had my alignment done last year the passenger side wheel poked out slightly more. It was only noticeable because off my aggressive/flush wheel setup. Im putiing it down to the subframe being slightly off to the pas side
Good shout. Will look into this.

carlos7777777

Advanced Member
Anybody bought a set of these?

If so I have a friend who is very good with a CNC machine who is willing to make a couple of sets and test then on our cars. If they're good then he's considering selling them to others - if they wish to buy them!

Does anybody have the dimension and know exactly what they're made of, could save everyone a bit of money ;)?

Sorry if this sounds a bit cheeky.

Thanks,
Carl.