The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

kyle'87

Advanced Member
Technically not the weekend but picked her up from Torque-GT after a looong 4 month wait.

Followed by a quick clean on the Saturday...

How she sits for now...

will be putting together a build thread at some point.

adamamuk

Advanced Member
kyle'87 said:
Technically not the weekend but picked her up from Torque-GT after a looong 4 month wait.

Followed by a quick clean on the Saturday...

How she sits for now...

will be putting together a build thread at some point.
Was up at Torque last week getting my springs fitted, saw this sitting there waiting to be collected :)
Good colour choice mate, hope you enjoyed your first drive too!

kyle'87

Advanced Member
adamamuk said:
Was up at Torque last week getting my springs fitted, saw this sitting there waiting to be collected :)
Good colour choice mate, hope you enjoyed your first drive too!
I have to admit, I couldn't stop smiling as Mike drove it round to the front :xgrin:

Feeling vtec for the first time did cause a few tingles ha!

SimonJames

Advanced Member

Picked mine up from body shop after having mugen rep kit fitted and full respray, paint is still fresh so haven't cleaned yet can't wait to get it looking clean though

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

adamamuk

Advanced Member
SimonJames said:

Picked mine up from body shop after having mugen rep kit fitted and full respray, paint is still fresh so haven't cleaned yet can't wait to get it looking clean though

Looks absolutely awesome mate!
It's pics like this that make me think should I have got a abp instead of cw!

Jvzr

Advanced Member
Fitted mugen airbox..........followe by standard manifold for nct

Gave it a serious clean and got a few better pics taken

Kevin85

Advanced Member
I fitted new wheels and tyres, and widened the front oe wings to fit the wider fronts.

I also fitted a clutch, clockwise baffle, extended ball joints, caster increased bushes, engine mount inserts and rigid collars.

I'm very happy with the wings, so much so I actually took a photo.

Pasty

Banned
Um well, basically I've been cutting my car to bits! The amount of rust that we found underneath was terrifying! Enough to make people rite it off! But I don't believe in giving up on projects Doo cracked on!

Front end cut off and replaced with a new one
Drivers sill
Boot floor
Rear sills.

The list goes on! But once it's done it will be a solid dc5 and very very clean!

Just a pic of the body shop doing there thing!

Pasty

Banned
That's nothing lol... I have more pics of the work I've been doing but I'm saving it all for a build thread.

SimonJames

Advanced Member
I've just fitted the first coat of wax only hand application as paint is less than 3 weeks old, wet sand and machine polish in a few weeks time when paint fully hard