The "what have you done to your DC5 this weekend" thread

Chewy

Advanced Member
Finally started with a theme in the engine bay, Not sure how it's going to turn out but I've committed to it now;

Rocker cover;

Chelt_scene

Advanced Member
So I don't really get a weekend as such as I work like 7 days a week.

So managed to get to forge yesterday

Had all the boost pipes swaged and bought this beauty

Then started painting them

Aaron-DC5

Low mile OEM suspension set-up fitted on Saturday in place of my BC coilovers. Four wheel laser alignment done yesterday w/ camber correction.

The car feels more complete on the standard set-up and is driving much better. Pity it looks like a jeep :xaiweb4:

Kevin85

Advanced Member
Went to Spa, drove round it several times, had opposite lock on at 100+ through eau rouge, overtook most cars, had a near miss with a clio into the bus stop, ironically drifted down the inside of an e46 with drift stickers on it, bought a Spa sticker.

For those that think I might be a nutter for being up the inside of cars and sideways etc, this day allowed overtaking everywhere and without consent. It worked really well.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Not at the weekend but this little (female dog) got stuck in my tyre , right at the end of the month too.

On the inside of the tyre

At least it means new rubber so bought a fresh set of RE070s

Also got a few oem bits to go in.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
gaza4 said:
why couldnt you just get it patched??? threads seem to have a good bit left on them...
With the winter fast approaching and the way I push the teg. just bought a new set plus Re070 are cheap atm.

kammy11

Advanced Member
Wired up my ep3 switch for my rear fog today. Also changed the bulb so my front one was green and my rear was red :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mebz

Advanced Member
Not quite the weekend but..

New front end thanks to Mike for selling me his old bumper and eBay for finding a 2nd hand mugen tow hook.

Just need to decide on where to put the registration.

Also got a replica mugen front lip which I'm now umming and r'ing on whether to fit.

dave7368

Advanced Member
Mebz said:
Not quite the weekend but..

New front end thanks to Mike for selling me his old bumper and eBay for finding a 2nd hand mugen tow hook.

Just need to decide on where to put the registration.

Also got a replica mugen front lip which I'm now umming and r'ing on whether to fit.
sticky plate in the middle.... :xhappy:

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Fitted my harness today. just need to adjust them now but i can't be bothered as it now pouring with rain!!!

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Love the takata green, red seats and champ white combo...Classic.

Bonus being you can now strap the misses in and she won't be able to reach to change the radio station. Hehe

Gordyitrdc5

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Love the takata green, red seats and champ white combo...Classic.

Bonus being you can now strap the misses in and she won't be able to reach to change the radio station. Hehe
Thanks james, one problem that's just the drivers side she hasn't got a harness yet so i might have to vtec it so she cant change the station :xgrin: