Wheels what fits and how they look

MrRy

Advanced Member
nersha said:
Running 17x7.5 ET45 which is v close at the rear:

Looking at Enkei PF01.. Will 17x8 ET45 fit??
Wait, what are these? They look like mine but slightly more concave/rounded.

Nicest wheels here IMO. I'd love some Rota Grid Drifts but the fitments/ET are all manner of wrong.

MrRy

Advanced Member
Cheers Dotty. Rota Torque Drifts look almost identical, but they are in 17" x 9.0" ET35 at their smallest size so a tad too wide / too much offset. Hmm.

Edit: Oh no, there are normal Rota Torque in better sizes - 8.0" wide on ET48. Sweet.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
mikey_t8 said:
bought these wheels recently... this is how they were on previous owner's pre-facelift..

Enkies RS01 Split Rims:
~ Front: 17x8 et30 on Bridgestone 205/45/17
~ Rear: 17x9 et35 on Bridgestone 205/45/17

Love the colour of your car.

beppe786

Beppe
White dc5 is 17 x 8 et45
Black dc5 is 17 x 7.5 et45

can you tell?

Full pix below click on facebook link in signature

yeezy

Advanced Member
Hi guys, can anyone confirm whether the following offset and tyre combination will fit the teg without any arch modification?

Enkei RPF1 Front 17x8j +45, Rear 17x9j +45, 5x114.3. Running on 225 45 17 RE070 tyres all round?

Ideally, I would like to avoid any roll arches or big modifications just to fit these alloys.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Yeezy

Brophy

Advanced Member
Arches rolled mate you running springs or coilovers ? I'm 17x8 et45 and on 225/45 re070's and have rolled my arches.

Currently on -1.3 camber all round.

tristanpalmer

Advanced Member
17x8.5 +35

Any chance they will fit without messing around with spacers, rolling etc? Seems optimistic, but thought it might be worth asking.

T

yeezy

Advanced Member
Alright lads, back again :)

Would the following offset and tire combination fit without any arch modification. My teg has already got FRSU by TGM but with standard suspension setup.

Rays SE37K 17x8.5 ET30 with 225/45/17 RE070 rubber all round.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Yeezy

tico_87

Advanced Member
If your on stock height then rubbing won't be your issue. Wheels sticking out will be.

mike.williams

Advanced Member
yeezy said:
Alright lads, back again :)

Would the following offset and tire combination fit without any arch modification. My teg has already got FRSU by TGM but with standard suspension setup.

Rays SE37K 17x8.5 ET30 with 225/45/17 RE070 rubber all round.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Yeezy
They will not fit with a generic FRSU.

Jk90

Alright,
What will a 17x8 et44 be like? Don't want wheels to pass outside the arches, either flush or tucked in slightly, also should I roll the arches

maxvr6

Advanced Member
JR3 17x8 ET35 with 225/45 RE070 all round, arches all rolled, no rubbing on the back, slight rubbing of the arch liners on the front when hitting dips at speed, but now that ive played with the damper settings and stiffened it up a bit i havent had any issues since. Running roughly -1.5 degrees camber all round, using Meister R coils, no idea how much lower it is but similar to the drop on spoon springs.

Max77

Advanced Member
Looking to purchase a set of Rays te37.
17x8.5 32 offset all round, will be fitting 225/45 ad08 will these fit?

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Your wheels will stick out 9.3mm more than mine, im already pushing the boundaries with arch rolling and camber so i wouldnt recommend it unless you are running shed loads of camber, see my post above.

Chewy

Advanced Member
maxvr6 said:
JR3 17x8 ET35 with 225/45 RE070 all round, arches all rolled, no rubbing on the back, slight rubbing of the arch liners on the front when hitting dips at speed, but now that ive played with the damper settings and stiffened it up a bit i havent had any issues since. Running roughly -1.5 degrees camber all round, using Meister R coils, no idea how much lower it is but similar to the drop on spoon springs.
I'm running the same fitment as you, but with Mugen suspension (15mm lower than stock) No rolled arches, no geo set up at present either...I wouldn't want to push it anymore than that though, Anything lower and it'll touch everywhere, but with the current set up i have, luckily they're not touching.

maxvr6

Advanced Member
Chewy said:
I'm running the same fitment as you, but with Mugen suspension (15mm lower than stock) No rolled arches, no geo set up at present either...I wouldn't want to push it anymore than that though, Anything lower and it'll touch everywhere, but with the current set up i have, luckily they're not touching.
Ah, yeah im not surprised you got away with it then, i probably have another 15-20mm drop on top of that