Wheels what fits and how they look

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
They don't look like P1's, not sure what model they are.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Bebop

Im a wheel virgin for dc5's wondering if i will have issues with - 17x8J ET45 will i have any clearance issues on the brembos or arches even if slightly lowered...

I asked your man above big mike, but thought id be as well posting in here as well!!

Brophy

Advanced Member
As said already will fit perfect :)
I'm running 17x8 et45 RPF1's and fit perfect and fill out the arches. Only ran into problems and rolled arches now as running 225 Re070's on the back.

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Advan RC2's - 17x7.5 ET45
Tyres - AD08 - 215/45/17
Standard shocks with Sportline springs

Rear arches needed to be rolled due to NO space

Mark_teg

Staff member
I have the same sizes Gordon, which I picked specifically to avoid having my arches rolled. They fit fine for me?..

Car looks good 👍

53 Teegwa

Advanced Member
Lol I bought these on the basis they'd fit fine no work required.

there was no rubbing the back arch due to it being more like it was almost penetrating the tyre.
Would've needed some amount of camber to clear it and you couldn't drive the car

I think this more down to the sport lines being such a drop than the wheel/tyre size but thought its worth highlighting for people looking at the size on low springs/Coilovers.

Cheers Mark, she's coming along nicely really happy with how she sits not just chasing more power.....

Gordon

jdm.itr

Rays RE30, Diamond Black
17x8.5 +25, 235/45/17 tyre

Slight scrubbing at the fronts but I think a 235/40 or if you want stretch 225/40 would be perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RunsWithScissors

Ive fitted wheels that were originally intended for an impreza to my car.

They are a fairly "extreme" size for the teg and 'almost' fit without rubbing.

They are TD Pro Race 1.2 17" x 9" ET50 with 225/45 RE050's with 6mm spacers all round.

Only scrub on front inner aches under hard cornering (I think coilovers being stiffer would stop this) and im lowered 45mm on Tanabe springs.

Clear the calipers by about a mile!

ARCooke

Ive just bought my DC5 and id love to fit a set of Volk CE28Ns ive been looking at getting 17x9 and fitting 245/40s what offset would i need to get to not rub on the inside? I am going to get the arches rolled to make them fit and i do have a set of Meister R coilovers ready to fit, but i would like to go a little lower than it is at the moment on Eibach springs. Greatly appriciate any advice you can give cheers.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Got myself some 7.5j et45 Rotas, trying to choose tyres to suit.

It's lowered on Tein S tech springs, no arch work, with FRSU

Would I be able to run 225 45 RE070's or would that be too tight? Should I just stick with 215 45 tyres instead? Been searching but some people are having trouble with scrubbing, others aren't lol its a confusing game.

thanks in advance

James

-Birdy-

Advanced Member
I run the same spec wheels with 225/45/17 RE070, mine scrub on the fronts when i hit a bump or corner hard but other than that they are fine.

Im lowered on Eibach springs with camber arms but i have not had my frsu done yet.