Wheels what fits and how they look

Turbosnatch

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
45 would fit nice with no issues i would think, 35 would probably need some camber, from experience i wouldn't personally go 8.5 wide, although there are a few on here that wide or wider..
Just what I needed to hear. Thank you :)

Turbosnatch

Advanced Member
Brophy said:
If look through my build thread can see mine :) in running 17x8 et45 enkei rfp1's and sit nicely ;)
Where can I find it as I can't finda build thread section?
Never mind I found it, they look real good :)

redcap

Advanced Member
I wouldn't go lower than 45 or wider than 8", It feels and looks spot on with mine.

Dan34

Advanced Member
StephensITR said:
Hi guys have my eyes on some wheels
235/45/17 - Rubber
17 x 8.5
Et 30
Will these fit? Rear arches are rolled already
If you're lowered I'd say they would scrub.

Kerv

Advanced Member
Genuine Honda Civic 'Mugen 200' wheels.

19" x 7.5"
et 55
225/35/19 tyres

Eibach suspension.

Fits perfectly.

Dan Evans

Advanced Member
Nt03 17 x 7j et33

215/45 tyre

Eibach pro springs.

Are they gonna rub or will they be ok? Is anyone running a similar set up?

Dan

mike.williams

Advanced Member
Might need your rear arches rolled. I ran a 7.5 et35 which sat 4mm further out than what you want. I had to roll them and run 1.7deg camber

TyperItr

Advanced Member
mike.williams said:
Might need your rear arches rolled. I ran a 7.5 et35 which sat 4mm further out than what you want. I had to roll them and run 1.7deg camber
Did you definitely need the camber to make them fit? Also how much or a roll on the arches did you need?

I have a set of se37k rims and they are 7.5 wide +42. I can get a set of 20mm spacers very cheap at the moment. That effectively means I will be running +22 offset. If you had to roll +35 offset I will 100% for sure need to roll my arches with +22. I could bring the spacers to an engineering company to trim down the thickness.

I was hoping they would fit with 15mm spacers, but I think 12.5mm spacers on a 7.5" rim would make the wheel stick out the same as if it was 8.5" rim

mike.williams

Advanced Member
TyperItr said:
Did you definitely need the camber to make them fit? Also how much or a roll on the arches did you need?

I have a set of se37k rims and they are 7.5 wide +42. I can get a set of 20mm spacers very cheap at the moment. That effectively means I will be running +22 offset. If you had to roll +35 offset I will 100% for sure need to roll my arches with +22. I could bring the spacers to an engineering company to trim down the thickness.

I was hoping they would fit with 15mm spacers, but I think 12.5mm spacers on a 7.5" rim would make the wheel stick out the same as if it was 8.5" rim
assuming you still run the 8.5 +40 on the front which is the same as mine here with a 245/40

on the rear its a 7.5 et35 with a 215/45.

to make the 7.5 sit the same as the 8.5 +40 you would need to make the offset +28. if your going to fit 22mm spacers you will need more camber

in all honesty 7.5 +42 will be fine but all comes down to personal prefereance. i like aggressive wheel fitment hence im going to be running 9j +40 this year wish me luck

TyperItr

Advanced Member
I have 8.5 +40 on the front. That's the look I want to get off my new 7.5 rims all round. I think my best bet is to get the spacers and try them. If they don't fit I can get a few mm cncd off the back of the spacer. I don't want to adjust my FRSU, saying that it probably will need adjustment with the different spacers and rims. 9J very nice what make rims? I like the aggressive look also but not too cambered

beppe786

Beppe
anyone using buddyclub p1 17" 8j offset 42... heard these are quite light weight.. any feeback on them??

thanks

mike.williams

Advanced Member
TyperItr said:
I have 8.5 +40 on the front. That's the look I want to get off my new 7.5 rims all round. I think my best bet is to get the spacers and try them. If they don't fit I can get a few mm cncd off the back of the spacer. I don't want to adjust my FRSU, saying that it probably will need adjustment with the different spacers and rims. 9J very nice what make rims? I like the aggressive look also but not too cambered
Volks of course lol sold my re30 few weeks back

beppe786

Beppe
buddy club p1 ive seen are off a skyline r33 1996 not sure on offset so have to go have a look see if they will fit the Dc5

look like these don't know what model of buddy club they are?