Where does your DC5 live at night?

dotty

Advanced Member
Bump for this.
So thankful to have a garage with all this awful weather. Mine is sitting pretty and shiny in the garage. Hoping for this weather to clear soon as I really want to take her out for a spin!

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Same as Dotty, i think i'll wait till end of Feb for this rain/snow/frost etc to disappear.

Tis a long wait though......... :xyes:

T.G.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Mine sits right out side my front door :), I live right at the end of a dead end estate so all tucked away. but it's not the rain it's the wind and the trees that's been worrying me..:(

Jealous to all have their own garage...one day god dam it one day :)

dotty

Advanced Member
Nope.. Sold my last one a few years ago but in my fourth year of ownership with this one.

Jon_ep3ctr

Advanced Member
Not sure where I got that thought from, I've had mine coming up to three years now going to try and hold on to it for aslong as I can, untill I can't afford it financially etc

coconat

Advanced Member
Slightly jealous of everyone with a garage or drive..we have neither so mine sits opposite our house :( It makes me so nervous as we have a lot of chavvy scum cut through the estate this way..had our previous car keyd and wipers snapped off..so every day I approach my pride and joy with nerves. bah.

Hoping to move out next year and priority will be a big cosy garage/drive and back garden for a husky :) just not sure i'll be able to afford it on my own with a mortgage but really wish I had my own garage. There are three in the street but they were built so long ago and I couldn't be able to fit the car in without climbing out through the boot hah