Where does your DC5 live at night?

bennn

Advanced Member
I think it would be a bit tight to get 2 cars in to be honest, but Its pretty handy having space around it!

wj51fut

Advanced Member
Could do with that space when I underseal the car at the end of the month. Lucky man.

yosin

Advanced Member
I really don't know how you peeps can keep you car in the garage for so long and wait for the weather until you take it out... The eagerness will just drive me bonkers.

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
yosin said:
I really don't know how you peeps can keep you car in the garage for so long and wait for the weather until you take it out... The eagerness will just drive me bonkers.
I relented today, sun was shining and went for a blat, that'll be enough for a while.

It was amazing after driving my winter drive yaris sr......A few vtecs and just enjoyed it immensely ;)

T.G.

P.S
Its all tucked up in the garage again with it's umbilical connected (trickle charger)

bennn

Advanced Member
yosin said:
I don't wait for the weather. Mine comes out once a week or so rain or shine, I just don't use it daily, only really because It's been a garaged dry weather car since Import and it doesn't have a mark on it yet and I'd like to try and keep it that way. Bit sad really.

I always like getting in the teg, but it helps that I quite like driving the 306 as a daily.