which n/a cars are faster??

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
ollie-dc5 said:
Don't the Clio cup trophy's come with a lsd as standard now aswell. Something to worry about maybe :?:
No they have the same engine & box as a 182.

They are quick, but not DC5 quick :wink:

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
Rob CTR said:
how u finding yours lee?
Only managed about 1000 miles since buying it tbh Rob :oops:

Good fun though.

P.S. The loon on the scooter that keeps beeping you in the mornings is me :lol: Been meaning to ring ya

Rob CTR

Advanced Member
SpaceMonkey said:
Rob CTR said:
how u finding yours lee?
Only managed about 1000 miles since buying it tbh Rob :oops:

Good fun though.

P.S. The loon on the scooter that keeps beeping you in the mornings is me :lol: Been meaning to ring ya
no way!! i swear i heard a beep recently lol, u nutta

SpaceMonkey

Advanced Member
jay dh said:
the vx220 is quick, its 2.2 n/a, the basic one is 5.5 to 60
They are quick, but thats due to big power from the engine, just cos it weighs as much a KitKat wrapper.

Iirc they put out 150bhp in standard trim.

Nice cars.

jay dh

SpaceMonkey said:
jay dh said:
They are quick, but thats due to big power from the engine, just cos it weighs as much a KitKat wrapper.

Nice cars.
yea 150bhp n/a, can also get a stage 2 n/a with 160bhp. the turbo's are a different league

mad

One think I can say the fastest N/A FF car without any mods belong to big H as well as the second..... DC5 and EP3. Thank you guys in Japan for making such cars

VTECT

ollie-dc5 said:
Don't the Clio cup trophy's come with a lsd as standard now aswell. Something to worry about maybe :?:
If you mean a 182 Trophy, then alas, no, they don't come with an LSD as standard. The Megane Renaultsport 230 F1 Team R26 does though, a no-cost option.

In answer to the thread, are you joking? S2000 within your own manfacturer, then there are countless other naturally aspirated ~2000cc 4-cylinder engines that might not put out 220PS but are in lighter cars...

Jayk

Advanced Member
jay dh said:
SpaceMonkey said:
jay dh said:

Nice cars.
yea 150bhp n/a, can also get a stage 2 n/a with 160bhp. the turbo's are a different league
VX220's are only quick to 80mph, N/A's are 145bhp from 2.2, being 825kg, and the Turbo's are heavier. (Elise is 750kg) A DC5 would destory a VX220. I had 2 VX220s before the DC5 whilst having the DC2, the DC2 was quicker than my N/A VX220 midrange.

A DC5 with breathing mods is quick as a VX220 Turbo. Obviously not to 0-60mph.

For what the DC5 is, how much it costs, Has 4 seats, 2.0 n/a, the DC5 is hard to beat. Only thing id sell my DC5 for is a K20A powered Elise, even then its hard to let go of the DC5, still think i should supercharge it.

Theres something about the DC5 that i cant explain...................

benny

Advanced Member
still searching for a car as quick!, have found a nova with a 2l 16v red top calibra engine in, but this doesnt count? scared the hell out of me though! as you would imagine!

benny

Advanced Member
quick things arent they!!! but you need a slip diff as this one didnt have one????