Woolz car stolen :(

gwyn_gti

Hey guys this is my first post on here n sorry it has to be such a bad one! Woolz who comes on here has had his Integra DC5 type R stolen ! It is a white DC5 plate number DF52bfx stolen from harlow town so if you could have a look out especially in the Essex area and spread the word it would be very much appreciated, help this guy get his car back

Thanks Gwyn

woolz

Advanced Member
thanks gwyn for the post! yeh it true, 5 asian blokes came to test drive the car at 8.15. i was showing them round thr car when one jumped in and drove off at high speeds dwn the road, and the other got into a shogun. i even had to get out the way of being run over. if anyone sees a white dc5 being driven by an asian bloke can u please contact the police.

thanks everyone.
its sick.

Zero7

Advanced Member
Bang out of order, no doubt they will try and sell the parts off so keep an eye out.

batt155

sorry to hear about that will keep eye open.

similar thing happened to my mate selling a moto x bike, bloke turned up in a stolen van had a cup a tea with him looked at the bike asked if he could try it and then burned off down his lane!!

cant trust anyone these days.

BadBadtz

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear that mate :(

I will keep an eye out for it.

Good luck with getting it all sorted quickly

neolee40

Advanced Member
stupid idiots. How are they gonna get away with such a rare car. Sorry to hear this bud. Some ones dc-5 got stolen last time on here but with the help of this forum we managed to find it lets hope we can do the same here.

woolz

Advanced Member
thanks everyone- yes please help get it back!! it such a rare car it must come up somewhere or another.

smithy

sh*t,
i was hoping to buy that in jan.

at least your alwright woolz.

did you get the shoguns reg n.o?

Suped

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear that woolz, I'm down ace cafe tonight and will keep a lookout for ya just in case.

Does the police know about cos if the car is there, then I/We can call the police and get them on the case ASAP.

crxvtec

Advanced Member
Just to disclaim Woolz's remark about "if you see an Asian bloke driving a white DC5 call the police"...may I add "unless it's CRXVTEC, who is an Asian bloke that owns the white DC5 he's driving!"

(don't want to get arrested when I turn up at Ace Cafe)

Suped

Advanced Member
crxvtec said:
Just to disclaim Woolz's remark about "if you see an Asian bloke driving a white DC5 call the police"...may I add "unless it's CRXVTEC, who is an Asian bloke that owns the white DC5 he's driving!"

(don't want to get arrested when I turn up at Ace Cafe)
u drive a facelift model right? so that counts u out. hehe cya tonight.

woolz

Advanced Member
the only thing that i can think of thats a bit different it that its got a small sticker number plate on the front. besides this the car is immaculate- there isnt one sratch on it!!! there is one very small rip on the passengers front seat near the recaro logo. also has a alpine mp3 stereo.