Woolz car stolen :(

Tarmac

Advanced Member
mudz-itr said:
nobs like that need to be shot :xak:
that's too quick for them... they should be beaten to within an inch of death over and over again... :evil:

dan is right - i'd never meet like that especially with a car like that - it's a hard lesson - i truely hope you get it back in one piece :cry:

Gary

Advanced Member
F**k mate what can I say that hasn't already been said, 'cept I hope the five of 'em do take your motor out for a f**kin good thrashin and they all get cleaned in the process, and you go for the payout, I mean do you really want it back??? - sorry bro :evil:

gregb

Advanced Member
it is a hard lesson for anyone to learn,but i supposse if like me you weren`t thinking straight when selling the car and had everything rehearsed what to say etc to the prospective buyer and your guard does be down.thats what these scum thrive on :(

best of luck whatever outcome

woolz

Advanced Member
they seemed quite local if you get what i mean, london asian sort of accent, the driver had glasses and short dark hair. just keep your eyes peeled on ebay or anywhere for the car or bits for sale.

Yambo

Advanced Member
B*stards - I know how you feel mate!!!

Hopefully you get yours back too?!?!

There is no worse feeling :evil:

Feel for ya bud, seriously though I worry every night about mine even though its locked away and has an awesome security system!!

woolz

Advanced Member
no it hasnt been recovered yet m8 :cry: , id would be posting everywhere if it had.

The Meist_R

Advanced Member
woolz said:
no it hasnt been recovered yet m8 :cry: , id would be posting everywhere if it had.
Pity, everytime I click on this thread I'm hoping to read some good news that it's been recovered.

smithy

woolz,
what did the fuzz say? do they think you'll see it again.

did you manage to get the shoguns reg?

chunman81

Advanced Member
gutted for ya mate. i posted this in the dc2 forum as well to get more coverage. hope someone can spot it.

RC

woolz,

Just thinking - how did they make contact with you?

any chance you got their mobile number etc on your phone?

linzi94

Advanced Member
sorry to hear this, hope you get it back safe and sound.

time to start looking at trackers methinks.

woolz

Advanced Member
no didnt get the reg of the shogun, it happened to fast. the police say there is a chance, but i dont no what the odds are. i recon if the car stays in this country someone will spot it sooner or later, but if its going abroad then ive got no chance really.
they did ring on the house phone from a withheld number so BT are trying to sort something out with tracking the call.
keep looking on ebay aswell guys! cheers.

Tarmac

Advanced Member
that's going to be hard to find. especially if the scum changed the plates. apart from the rip on the seat and the fact that it is a sticker number plate rather than a plastic/metal reg, are there ANY other "quirks" that seperate it as your car from the rest woolz? i'll keep an eye around some of the more "dubious" jap car dealers this side of the pond just in case they brought it over here. the DC5's are in huge demand here now so it's not THAT unbelievable as a possibility.

if u don't want to post up any other factors about the car, then pm me. there's at least seven of us from Ireland on these forums from various parts of the country so you never know.

Tar.

RC

Woolz- have you got the VIN number?

If so might be worth posting it up in case anyone here goest to buy one and stumbles across it.

Also if the thieves are reading the thread they may realise that its too much hassle and dump it.

(chances are they are DC5 people to go look at the car in the first place - sorry to say)

smithy

does anyone else here think these guys have been to look at their car?

they may hold info if so.

chunman81

Advanced Member
i personally think the teg has been broken by now. usually it will take bout 3 days for them to break. so i would look out for the parts :evil:

i have discussed this in the dc2 forum and below is what i wrote:

"I hate people like that. but i also know a mate who relates to these kinda "jobs" (he doesnt do it personally).

basically, the dudes can earn ALOT from stolen cars and breaking the bits. told me he had a mate who earn up to £50k (remember they dont pay tax and NI) for robbing scooby and evo and selling virtually all the parts to garages and privately. he told me his mates had a skyline r34 gtr which was robbed, broken then put differnt parts, number plates, VIN, etc etc and sold it to some poor b@st@rd. only took them 2-3 days. "

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Yambo

Advanced Member
To break a DC5-R is an absolutely stupid idea in this country so I think this hasn't been done.

How old was the Shogun?

Did they look pro or chav?

Daft car to steal - like stealing a Ferrari!!