Woolz car stolen :(

crxvtec

Advanced Member
Yep...but there are some that shoot first and ask questions later - but thanks for not being one of them, Suped...see ya doon there...

And that scoobynet thread is friggin hilarious...I'm surprised that since he's a theiving and stoopid chav that nobody's tempted him to meet somewhere with some bait, then introduced him to their baseball bat.

User

Advanced Member
I'm confused. :?

Anyway, sorry to hear about it being taken woolz. Absolute scum.

Livvy

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear about the car Andy :(

Is it wise to mention distingushing marks etc, as if the scumbags are on here they could be removing any identifying parts. There is a lot of people on here that don't post and just browse. Just a thought.

Welsh-Rich

Advanced Member
Sorry to hear that Woolz mate....sure it can't be that had to spot such a rare car if they keep driving around in it!

T666YPR

Sorry to hear the bad news Woolz :(

Seems like the tealeafs think they can get away with rare cars all of a sudden. :evil:

W@nkrs :xak:

turbo5

Advanced Member
Gutted for you mate, hope you get it back
and hope they catch the scumbags

spaced_chris

I'm sorry to hear about this, thats crap :( I remember seeing it for sale on CTRO. I hope someone locks this t***ers up if they are caught.

dan the man

Advanced Member
i was just thinking the other day with all this carjacking and stealing buisness going on that if i was to sell my car id have a few mates at the house and meet the person on on the phone at local petrol station and say ill take him to my house as hard to find..if looks dodgy (5 guys is dodgy to me) id just loose the suckers in vtec. if something happened at pertol station its on camera.

sorry to hear this...makes me feel sick. b'stards hope they rot in hell.

dan