Whats the best Type-R?

lujamil

Advanced Member
Ok so there's a lot of Type R owners who believe that their Type R is the best, EP3, DC2, DC5, FD2 ect ect.. So what do you think is the best?

I know most of you guys on here probably have DC5s, but without being biased feel free to give your opinions as I'm interested in what you all think. I've got a friend who's trying to convince me EP3s are better than DC5 and so are DC2s apparently. I personally think that's rubbish.

What do you all think? BTW NSX not included, because we all know that's simply the best lol.

viggen

Advanced Member
for me i think fd2 is the best.but i cant afford one.

ep3 better that dc5,dream on

but ep3 are dirt cheap to buy

stock dc2 is ment to handle better than a stock dc5,easy fix ad08 tyres and frsu.like what i got :rolleyes:

eXceed

Resident Driver
EP3's are NOT better than the DC5... Maybe it's more common so we see alot more tuned and high powered versions but otherwise it's not better than the DC5. Not to say it's a bad car in anyway at all! Personally I think it's the DC2 but that's without driving one. I've driven the EP3 and DC5 only out of the list :S.

leejw87

Spoon Whore
NSX R for me.

In what sense does you friend think EP3s are better?

There no where close, price will tell you that alone.

rascal69

Advanced Member
There all good and everyone will tell you a different version is better than another.
Nsx-R has to be up there. But would never pay the price for one.

lujamil

Advanced Member
Guysss.. NSX not included lol.. Sorry 4got 2 say that before.. Just out of the regular EP3, DC5, DC2 and FD2 (even though I've never seen a FD2 in London).

ItWasntMe

Advanced Member
How do people know that the NSXR is so great if theyve never driven one
Any car that Senna had a hand in has to be amazing...

And if it's non-NSX I'd probably say the DC5 to be honest... In terms of looks and acknowledged ability....

kingston

Advanced Member
Any car that Senna had a hand in has to be amazing...

And if it's non-NSX I'd probably say the DC5 to be honest... In terms of looks and acknowledged ability....
NSX is also old tech now and havent the new breed of Hondas caught up with its performance?

Just because Senna may have had a hand in it, doesnt mean he controlled the process, unfortunately bean counters do that :xlol:

raz786

Advanced Member
Haven't driven them all, but based on experience and what I've read, in standard form:

Looks DC5
Handling DC2
Fun EK9
All round FD2

But the looks of the 5 alone do it for me, as it never fails to out a smile on my face when I see one.